If you've seen any of the 3 Saw films you'd know how brutal some of those traps are. So 2 questions:
1. Which do you think is the most brutal?
2. Which would you least want to be trapped in?
probably the room full of razor wire in the first one
Quote by dogfennell
Whats a "liemthe guy?"
1. The key in the stomach.

2. The key in the stocmach.

It's a mental thing to me, but that barbed wire trap thing with the suicidal guy was pretty bad arse.
yo.

I BELIEVE
The machine that twists your arms, legs and head until they break. Ohhhhh my god.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
knowing that your chest would be ripped open..........would you die right away.....it would suck if you didnt
the dumbass judge in 3 shudlnt have messed with the shotgun because he died for no reason! the other guy managed to get the key off the trigger without dying! he beat the system
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Barbed wire or the bone twister thingy are probably the worst. Some of the other things weren't as bad since at least you'd die more or less quickly.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
in the third one the guy who ran over the other guy's kid is in a crucifix looking thing and it starts to twist and then his arms snap and then his leg bone goes through his skin and then it breaks his neck, that would suck.....

also, i would hate to be in the house in the second one....

but if i was the doctor in the first one, i would have, with out question used that bullet on myself, i couldnt ever cut off my own foot with a rusty hack saw....
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by antoniobanderas
the dumbass judge in 3 shudlnt have messed with the shotgun because he died for no reason! the other guy managed to get the key off the trigger without dying! he beat the system

i think the trick with the shotgun was that it was aimed at the guy in the twisty thing, when the main guy pulled the key the judge was standing in front of tim (was that the guy in the twisty thing's name?) and so he took the shot.... isnt that how it happened? because he was going to take the key off but he saw that it was going to pull the trigger and he saw where it was going to shoot, so the judge understood the system but he was just in the wrong place when the other guy took the key
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
The crucifix one was probably the worst. Either that, or when the judge was in that big...thing with all the ground up piggies and shit being thrown onto him.
By crook or fist I'll lather up your gracious smile.
And take my time...
The barbed wire in the first one.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
I've only seen the first two, and out of them I'd say the one where the key was behind his eye.
Does anybody know if there is going to be a fourth?
Quote by Sam15
I've only seen the first two, and out of them I'd say the one where the key was behind his eye.
Does anybody know if there is going to be a fourth?

Supposed to be in production already. I think there was a contract or something somewhere for like 8 of them.

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Quote by ar73m
Supposed to be in production already. I think there was a contract or something somewhere for like 8 of them.

Sweet! Thanks for that info
the one where he had to cut out his own eye. i'm glad he didn't because that would have been so ****ing disgusting.
^^It just screamed hepatitis c.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
I've only seen the first 2. It least want to be in the barbed wire one, that would take ages to die. But the jaw thing with the heroin addict was quite brutal. And that flammable guy.
Quote by DeSean
I've only seen the first 2. It least want to be in the barbed wire one, that would take ages to die. But the jaw thing with the heroin addict was quite brutal. And that flammable guy.

The jaw thing was one of the best really. If you died to it, it's instant death, no torture. And to get out, you at least didn't have to cut yourself or anything like that - sure slicing someone else's body is not that nice, but it's way better than gouging your own eye out or whatever, ya'know?

ive only seen the first 2, but the needle pit in the 2nd one was creepy as hell.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Junior
Standard Stratocaster (JB Junior in Bridge Position)
Peavey Raptor Plus Exp

Amps:
Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412 Slant Cab Half Stack
Peavey TransTube Rage 158
I reckon the intenstine pool

drowning in pig guts would be nasty.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
its not very nasty but i thought the gun behind the door in 2nd one was pretty cool. it was mounted behind the peep hole thing and when the handle was pulled the gun would go off.

it went of in the guys face lol. i think that was saw II it was a while ago.
Quote by xX_JIMI_Xx
its not very nasty but i thought the gun behind the door in 2nd one was pretty cool. it was mounted behind the peep hole thing and when the handle was pulled the gun would go off.

it went of in the guys face lol. i think that was saw II it was a while ago.

Yeah that was in the second. And to you people who haven't seen it, you really should, at least the first one - it's a very good movie, even though the gore is making enjoying it somewhat difficult. Very gripping though, second one was as well. Third was kind of meh compared to the first two, but not a complete disaster either.

I thought one of the clever not painful ones was in the first with the trip wire connected to the shotgun so when the guy tried to escape he hit the trip wire and got shot. And the barbed wire pit is just scary to think about.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
I thought in the third one, the guy with the chains/hooks in the room with the bomb in, that made me feel sick watching it.
Methinks that the one with the eye at the start of 2 is the worst. It made me actually sick, i could take all the rest though.

That said, i love the films
Quote by andyd93
You sir, are correct.
Quote by Dirge Humani
The needle pit was horrible for me...I have a HUGE fear of needles...I could not watch that the first time I saw it...

Yeah I kept looking away during that scene, and god the way she screamed was terrible too. Still, I'd rather have a bunch of needles stick in me than have my entire body twisted like the black guy died in the 3rd one. That said, I'd faint and die if I were in that needle pit, anyway.

I've only seen the second, so I would have to say that the needle pit was the worst.
And the trap in Saw III where the girl is naked and gets sprayed by liquid nitrogen or something.... OUCH. COLD.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
the black guy on the rack has my vote... I can imagine that thought you would have after your arms and legs are rotated, and you can feel your neck starting to slowly spin around... not pleasant

But those movies are awesome
My Space Add me, I want some UG people on there

Gear
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG7321
OLP John Petrucci Sig Model
'78 Martin D-28
Line 6 Spider II 15 Watt
Peavey Backstage 15 Watt

Carpe Diem...
...Seize the Day
The woman's stupidity aside, I thought the box with the antidote in it from the second one was bad... Where she stuck her hands up into those 2 holes lined with broken glass on hinges, so if she tried to pull them out (which she didn't) they would keep slicing her wrists. Imagine just standing there with your hands in the air, and everytime you moved your hands up and down your wrists were being sliced open.

Narsty.
the thing where you have to stick your arms up the one way blades tograb that thing (the chick got caught in it). it has an enter with your arms, but an exit without them.
Quote by Riddler
The woman's stupidity aside, I thought the box with the antidote in it from the second one was bad... Where she stuck her hands up into those 2 holes lined with broken glass on hinges, so if she tried to pull them out (which she didn't) they would keep slicing her wrists. Imagine just standing there with your hands in the air, and everytime you moved your hands up and down your wrists were being sliced open.

Narsty.

and then the feeling of knowing you've been owned because there was a way to get the key easily without putting your hands in at all

I mean... i ca take a bit of physical discomfort... but made to look stupid in front of millions of cinema goers? Sickening!
Originally posted by guitarkid27
RobbieMac2002 gives good advice.