ok so ur in a mall and u have a pistol and some lazy people around you. There has been a zombie attack. what do you do?

/im bored
Kido is the name and i like to rhyme
I'll have you ladies playin with your panty line

Quote by LPIndin
that may be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read (next to the bible, of course)
Find a zombie chick, knock her out and have sexual relations with her.

Show God I ain't fuckin around.
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
shoot everyone whos not a zombie then keep feeding the zombies so they stay satisfied. or kill the zombies. i dont know. actually maybe id shoot myself. but then what if you dont die?
SHOOT THE PREGNANT WOMAN AND HER BLACK HUSBAND!

get to the roof and tell some gun shop owner guy across the street to shoot a zombie that shoots jay leno!
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
^^^ding we have a winner burt renaylds too

Quote by LPIndin
that may be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read (next to the bible, of course)
Become a zombie, so that your cannibalism habit won't be so weird anymore.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
gather all the lazy people in the mall and have them secure the area. then i have them make a rope sling thing that we can use to get to the gunshop without going downstairs. then i gather up some guns, and put on my robe and wizard hat. then i proceed to do nothing but shoot zombies and eat junk food until the whole thing blows over.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
gather all the lazy people in the mall and have them secure the area. then i have them make a rope sling thing that we can use to get to the gunshop without going downstairs. then i gather up some guns, and put on my robe and wizard hat. then i proceed to do nothing but shoot zombies and eat junk food until the whole thing blows over.

WRONG!

dont try to bring sanwiches to the gunshop owner or something like that, cuz hes already a zombie.
instead, make super fortified shuttle busses with slots on the side to stick chainsaws out of

try not to be in the same bus as the 70 year old gay guy because he really doesnt know how to use a chainsaw (trust me)
Quote by Bmm386

personally i'd take target practice at the people and then shoot myself with the last bullet

Quote by LPIndin
Quote by jckido21
personally i'd take target practice at the people and then shoot myself with the last bullet

at least with my plan, one of the black guys lives, but the 40 year old virgin dies
Quote by Bmm386

stay there until someone comes to save me... make a big balance beam / girder thing or a big zip line / flying fox to get over to the gun shop and bring the guy and all the ammo back over.... not like what they did on dawn of the dead that was dumb
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
go to the supermarket of the mall, close all the entrances, play Wii or PS3 or whatever console is in the supermarket, and go out after 2 weeks when all the zombies are dead or rotten or whatever.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
go to the supermarket of the mall, close all the entrances, play Wii or PS3 or whatever console is in the supermarket, and go out after 2 weeks when all the zombies are dead or rotten or whatever.

zombies dont die or rot..... because they are dead and they are rotten
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
I freakin' loved that movie...

Who else thinks they should make zombie movies with Gore/Black Metal soundtracks?
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Remember, you daughter will rip your husbands throat out and kick down your door. So fleeing is a must. Also, zombies take 3-5 years to rot to nothing, so we go down the Winchester and have a nice pint while his whole thing blows over!
Quote by Moggan13
Remember, you daughter will rip your husbands throat out and kick down your door. So fleeing is a must. Also, zombies take 3-5 years to rot to nothing, so we go down the Winchester and have a nice pint while his whole thing blows over!

lololololololol
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Moggan13

How's that for a slice of fried gold?
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
I'd sell my Blacktail and my Striker and buy myself a Broken Butterly. Then i'll kill the spanish guy with my long scorpion-tail-like member and then let Leon survive. By then i'd have enough mana to use Gush, and he'll die as he loses 6 armour, and i have a 20% chance to swing and hit 200 damage around an AOE of 250. By then i'll be level 17, and i can learn Attribute bonus, which'll save me against Nemesis' Rocket Launcher, then my rocket launcher can fell him.
Then it sort of folds and i win...
I don't like my user name.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
fuck the hottest chick there and film it like on Dawn Of The Dead.

You mean the shitty remake.

In other news, zombies > everything.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
You mean the shitty remake.

In other news, zombies > everything.

Yep, I'd only get around to watching a zombie movie if it's on cable.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Watching #1 now, I'll probably wanna go to bed pretty soon so I hope it's not too gory.

Edit: gah, it's a whole movie in 10 parts, I'll watch a few....
yo.

I BELIEVE
Last edited by Teh Traineez0rz at Jan 7, 2007,
LOL dude that movie is pretty gory.

My avatar is a scene from that flick.

If you want something less gory, watch Shaun. It's great.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Haha yes. SOTD is hilarious all around. Even Romero loved it, and they are essentially satirizing the genre he created.

Zombi 2 good so far?
Quote by x_dashyboardy_x
I'd sell my Blacktail and my Striker and buy myself a Broken Butterly. Then i'll kill the spanish guy with my long scorpion-tail-like member and then let Leon survive. By then i'd have enough mana to use Gush, and he'll die as he loses 6 armour, and i have a 20% chance to swing and hit 200 damage around an AOE of 250. By then i'll be level 17, and i can learn Attribute bonus, which'll save me against Nemesis' Rocket Launcher, then my rocket launcher can fell him.
Then it sort of folds and i win...

Don't mix Resident Evil with some shitty MMORPG.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I'd find a gun shop, shoot the window. Now I have more guns.

That lego head idea is the greatest.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Don't mix Resident Evil with some shitty MMORPG.

I thought he was fusing RE with Warcraft, I was loling at the logic in his post for awhile.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Just going through the opening credits.

cool. Hope you enjoy the rest.