If you are just jamming and u create a lick you like do you write it down? just a curiousity.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
no
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

Not really, I don't write it down.

When I play a lick I like when I'm jamming or whatever, I usually just remember what I did, then it becomes part of my lick repotoire (I spelt that wrong, I know.)
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
Member #12 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Mr T of the Avatar A-Team.
^ That's good memory. What I usually do is go to my computer, tab the lick in notepad and save it.

American Stratocaster + Blues Junior

i wrote a lick down once but only because my guitar teacher asked me to wite down a lick for next lesson and gave me some of that magical musical paper with the lines on it.
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Yeah i do.
Couse i always sitt in front of my computer when i jam,
and have Guitar Pro open in front of me.
Very rarely do write anything down or save on PC. I have forgotten some good stuff. So saving is not such a bad thing.
Jamming is for fun purpose, its when you test out licks n such that you created or snatch it from someone else. But you still can stumble apon something cool along the way.

No, i dont write down anything at all.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic