Any good ideas on how to get back at bitchy bitter ex's?
and i didn't put this in the relationship thread becuz the relationship is over hence
No Relationship
Quote by B.I.N.
Chord of David, eh?
G Sus, perhaps?
That depends on your definition of "relationship" I guess. But the thing bitter ex's hate most is when you don't acknowledge them and ignore them all together. That pisses them off really bad.
Quote by Arthur Curry
That depends on your definition of "relationship" I guess. But the thing bitter ex's hate most is when you don't acknowledge them and ignore them all together. That pisses them off really bad.

i concur.
So it's settled then. Any feeble attempt at "revenge" is only going to show that you care enough about her to try to piss her off. The best thing for you to do is comepletely disregard her as a living human being.
act as though you still like her, but in a condescending way. sort of james bond style, you know, next time she is around go up to her and act like you are the king of cool and like you know she wants you but you are not gonna let her have it just yet.....

disclaimer: in the event that you, or anyone else is injured in any as a result of taking this advice i cannot be held personally responsible.

i used to do this and it worked great until i broke up with jess........... my balls are still coming back down and the rumors she spread will never get out of my life.... :'(
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
whatever happened to just being honest about how you feel 100% of the time? why the need for a front? what is revenge going to get you? is it worth lying?
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight