Page 1 of 2
it's simple really what's your zombie plan for when zombies start to take over the world???

AND DON'T FLAME COS IT WILL HAPPEN AND THEN YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Dude. Search button. We just had a near-identical thread.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I plan on just turning into a zombie. It sounds alot more fun than sitting in a mall for a week and then dying.
Chill out and watch CNN cause it will show armies pwning their undead anuses.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Last edited by Teh Traineez0rz at Jan 7, 2007,
If a zombie holocaust were to happen, i'd probably scream like a little girl and hide in my dorm room.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Dude. Search button. We just had a near-identical thread.

this one is alot more open ended cos this is just wot u wud do wen zombies attack not wot ud ddo if u were stuck in a mall or wotever
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I guess.

And dude, PLEASE spell properly. Please.
I'm going to do a shaun of the dead and defeat them using nothing but a leaky red pen, a cricket bat, some old vinyl and a swingball game.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by raise_the_dead
I guess.

lol sorry too used to talking on messenger and txting.

my zombie plan is to go to somewhere really cold eg alaska because zombies have no body heat, they'd freeze like corpsicles lol
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by skater dan0
they'd freeze like corpsicles lol

Methinks you created this thread to lay out that joke.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I guess I would buy a pocket amp, put it in front of a megaphone for added volume, and then walk around playing some sick solos. Everyone knows Zombies can't stand the high pitched squeals of a guitar.

If that fails i'd steal a car and fashion a device that would attach extra petrol tanks to the cars tank so that I don't have to get out of the car to change petrol, then mount a machine gun and a few chainsaws and go on a rampage. In fact I would probably get one of those securicor vans, because its not likely that the zombies will be able to break in to it, but it add extra wheels on the side so it cant tip over.
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Methinks you created this thread to lay out that joke.

if i had i would have put it in the opening message. i only just thought of that
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Uh. If zombies started to take over the world? I'd lead my undead armies to total domination.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by powerslave756
I guess I would buy a pocket amp, put it in front of a megaphone for added volume, and then walk around playing some sick solos. Everyone knows Zombies can't stand the high pitched squeals of a guitar.

Genius man. Just walk around attracting attention to yourself. You would be dead before you finish the solo.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Genius man. Just walk around attracting attention to yourself. You would be dead before you finish the solo.

Hence the reason i said everyone knows that zombies can't stand the high pitched squeals of a guitar.
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172

Quote by powerslave756

Isn't it pterradactyls(sp?) that can't stand the high pitched squeal of a guitar as said in "a very special family guy freakin' christmas"
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by skater dan0
Isn't it pterradactyls(sp?) that can't stand the high pitched squeal of a guitar as said in "a very special family guy freakin' christmas"

Yes it is but also zombies.

/family guy reference
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172

Quote by timi_hendrix
I'm going to do a shaun of the dead and defeat them using nothing but a leaky red pen, a cricket bat, some old vinyl and a swingball game.

Riiights.

That would be fairly fun.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
hm, what happens if the world is ruled by braindead creatures...

lemme check on bbc.com real quick...
Ibanez K7
JCM 800
Quote by Sir Garfield
hm, what happens if the world is ruled by braindead creatures...

lemme check on bbc.com real quick...

Don't know about the entire world, but USA is a good example?

edit: oh, f me. I get it now.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
I was thinking about this in school today. My plan is go to the nearest gun store, grab me some guns and food, and hold out in a Fortified position until winter. Then, all the zombies will be frozen, so I will easily be able to make my way up to Northern Canada, where I can live the rest of my days worry free.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Easy.

Give me a decent sword (dai katana preferably, longsword will do as well), a 12-gauge double barrel with side-by-side config. (yes, there are two configurations for a shotgun: side-by-side, or over-under), and a .45 S&W revolver.

Zombies are relatively slow and stupid. It should take nothing more than a decent dismembering of the head, or stopping movement altogether (knee shot). (This is playing by Resident Evil rules.)

Otherwise, you'll just have to pump lead or cause enough damage to re-kill it. (Halo "Flood" rules, or House of the Dead rules, but HotD rules are retarded, zombies can't wield weapons properly).

<----- Or just look at my avatar. He did alright in his case.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
My plan is to not die. I don't care what the situation is, my plan is to do the exact opposite of dying.

edit: Do you think zombies like death metal? I think they would.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
Last edited by Vigilantius at May 4, 2007,
I always wondered about heading down to South America, so that their bodies will be exposed to the humidity and decompose faster. But would they rot fast enough?
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

If zombies take over? ...Poo my pants of course.
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I can see it now, in a year we will have kids walking up to girls "Hey baby, my career score on guitar hero is over 3 mill, ooooooh yeeah"

IS THAT SYRUP IN YOUR PANTS OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME??!!
hide out in a maximum security prison taking the zombie survival guide with me of course
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by CORT noob
I always wondered about heading down to South America, so that their bodies will be exposed to the humidity and decompose faster. But would they rot fast enough?

-It would be quite ironic if you get malaria while attempting to do this.
You are currently reading my sig.

"Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah." - Robert Plant
Quote by raise_the_dead
I guess.

Thank you! I hate it when people seem to type with their elbows.

My zombie plan: (see the ORIGINAL zombie plan thread)
Zombie Killers Club!!
Keeping UG Safe from the Undead
PM theclincher, metalfan#3 or PlayTheMetal and tell us how you killed your zombie to join

Member #8
Get me, about 20 hot girls, a giant boat, weapons, food, supplies to grow my own food and make clothes, about 2 Asians (They will breed like bunnies, these will serve as my slaves.) And go to a deserted island.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Zombies are afraid of fire so just douse yourself with petrol and light it up

then they won't touch you...
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm
Get me, about 20 hot girls, a giant boat, weapons, food, supplies to grow my own food and make clothes, about 2 Asians (They will breed like bunnies, these will serve as my slaves.) And go to a deserted island.

But according to The Zombie Survival book, can't they walk under water?

If this is true, I would occupy a huge Cruise ship and sail around the world picking up survivors.
Quote by irongoat666
hide out in a maximum security prison taking the zombie survival guide with me of course

HIGH FIVE. (edit- also to the guy above me)

That book is awesome, gave me a much better understanding and better chance of survival. I am one of the 3 people I personally know who possess a copy, at least WE know we'll be the most well-prepared survivors in town when the zombie attacks start. If there is any other survivors...

either way, Good times.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Quote by sacchiel13

That book is awesome, gave me a much better understanding and better chance of survival. I am one of the 3 people I personally know who possess a copy, at least WE know we'll be the most well-prepared survivors in town when the zombie attacks start. If there is any other survivors...

-Honestly!!! What good will that book do???

If there ever will be such a scenario, you'll be full of facts but you'll also have very little field experience.

You'd be dead before dawn.
You are currently reading my sig.

"Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah." - Robert Plant
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm

Why would you need clothes making supplies with all those chicks with you? I'd burn their clothes to deter the zombies.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by powerslave756

If that fails i'd steal a car and fashion a device that would attach extra petrol tanks to the cars tank so that I don't have to get out of the car to change petrol, then mount a machine gun and a few chainsaws and go on a rampage. In fact I would probably get one of those securicor vans, because its not likely that the zombies will be able to break in to it, but it add extra wheels on the side so it cant tip over.

Dude...it could be like a cube with 4 wheels on each side, oh wait, that's mechanically impossible. Screw it, just get a bubble and roll around in that bitch everywhere.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
My plan is genius! OK. My parents have sky TV and a phone in their room.

Fortunately, I live in a part of the world people desperately want to get away from (Chatham, England. If you don't know where it is, it's a sh*t hole, trust me.)

I gather all of the supplies I need from downstairs (i.e. food, big heavy stuff to beat the zombies with/barracade myself. Lock all doors and windows, shut the living room door and block it (along with blocking the front door).

Then, we stay upstairs as we have Sky TV, internet, phone, beds, toilet, entertainment and, basically, everything I need to survive.

I HAVE THOUGHT THIS THROUGH.

Unfortunately, as zombies don't exsist, I will never need to use this plan.
Realistically... I live in a small town in a Quebec suburb... so no gun shop. It depends also when it happens, in the winter Id have a better chance cuz like someone said they might freeze completely.

I could maybe go to the grocery store and attempt to board it up with some carpenting supplies that I COULD get my hands on... to fight if I had to a good bludgeoning weapon like a aluminum baseball bat would probably be my weapon of choice, or perhaps this really blunt axe i have in the garage.

If the grocery store thing doesnt work I sure the hell can't stay at my house, too much glass windows in arms reach... Id have to crash with a friend and bring my family and I guess work from there
Page 1 of 2