ok i recently watched pradise lost,both parts 1 and 2 and does anyone know what the current status on the case is and does anyone have the contact info of John Mark Byers?
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

Why do you want to contact that twat John Mark Byers? I can only hope you're intending to send him some anthrax.

Great documentary; surprised this hasn't got as many responses on here.

Just search for Paradise Lost on Google and you'll find out. I'm pretty sure the doofus guy they put the blame on is still awaiting government-sanctioned murder.
haha anthrax?.....me?....never?
hmmm i have tryed that but have no info =( , rekon you could get me some?
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

www.wm3.org

pretty much any info you need is on there
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by red_spider
ok i recently watched pradise lost,both parts 1 and 2 and does anyone know what the current status on the case is and does anyone have the contact info of John Mark Byers?

Wow, you totally read my mind. I was thinking of starting a thread like this. You must be in OZ, as they are currently airing it on the CI channel.

I think Mark Byers is totally innocent.

1. Why would Damien Echols tell HBO that they were both at his place watching TV when the police arrived to arrest them, and they ran and hid under a bed in his bedroom, and the cops told em to come out with their hands up, as they saw the bedroom light switch off as they arrived. If they were innocent they wouldn't have done that.

2. Also, testicles from the Byer boy were found in a pickle Jar under his (Echols) bed.

3. Jessie Misskelly confessed to the crime, and the others involvement. He raced after one of the kids that tried to escape, and dragged him back to Echols, and that other faggott with the crooked teeth.

EDIT

4. A knife was found in a pond near Echol's backyard
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Last edited by DJaye at Jan 8, 2007,
2. Also, testicles from the Byer boy were found in a pickle Jar under his (Echols) bed.

Are you sure? I'm from Australia and have watched half of the first paradise lost and all of the second.

I want to read the book "Devils Knot" by Mara Leveritt. It has alot more facts compared to the doco's.

What about Mark Byer's hunting knife-it had his step son's DNA on it. What I don't understand is how his and his step son's DNA were the same:S...maybe I picked it up wrong...he said the knife had never come into contact with human flesh. This evidence was circumstantial, so it was basically dismissed.
What made me laugh, was one of the interviews with him a few years or so after he (Echols) was sentenced. His hair was all messy, and you could see in his eyes that serious shit was happening in jail where he was.

It ended up he was trying to press charges against the prison staff, for letting him get raped over a 12 month period and not intervening, or doing anything about it.

Karma, you get 3 fold what you put out. Now he knows how those kids feel. GOOD JOB!

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

Quote by Lauren22

Are you sure? I'm from Australia and have watched half of the first paradise lost and all of the second.

I want to read the book "Devils Knot" by Mara Leveritt. It has alot more facts compared to the doco's.

What about Mark Byer's hunting knife-it had his step son's DNA on it. What I don't understand is how his and his step son's DNA were the same:S...maybe I picked it up wrong...he said the knife had never come into contact with human flesh. This evidence was circumstantial, so it was basically dismissed.

I am absolutely certain of the Testicles. Watch the documentry again.

The knife did not have the boys DNA on it, it had tiny amount of matter that was determined to be human blood, and that is all.

Mark Byers is certainly "out there" but he didn't kill those kids.

Why would Jessie Misskelly confess to the crime?

Why was Echols over heard bragging about the incident by 2 seperate people?

Mark Byers is certainly "out there" but he didn't kill those kids.

His step-son was the only boy castrated

Why would Jessie Miskelly confess to the crime?

He was mentally retarded and interviewed for an extended period of time. Police have been known to provoke people to confess through harsh conditions.

Why was Echols over heard bragging about the incident by 2 seperate people?

Weren't they two teenage girls? What is the credibility of these two witnesses? Maybe they thought it would be fun to be on television.

I'm definitely not defending them because I believe alot of information was left out of the documentaries. If you are right about the testicles in a jar under his bed...well...hmmm....According to crimelibrary.com:

When WMPD officers arrested Damien and Jason they took with them warrants to search their homes. From Jason Baldwin’s home police seized a red robe which belonged to his mother, fifteen black t-shirts and a white t-shirt. From Damien’s they seized two notebooks which appeared to have Satanic or cult writings in them, a red t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of boots. After divers searched an area of a lake behind Baldwin’s house, a knife was recovered.

When he said something about him being remembered as the "boogey man", that also made me wonder. I am in two minds about this case.
Last edited by Lauren22 at Jan 8, 2007,
OK, answer this smarty pants

Jessie Misskelly confessed that they "Put the balls in their mouth and sucked the blood".

This information was never released to the public. Kinda funny how he knew about that fact.

I don't care if a persons IQ is 8. Nobody is going to confess to a horrific crime like that, as well as know certain aspects of the crime that was never released to the public.

So, whats your evidence against Mark Byers?

1. "He looks weird"
2. "He acts weird"
3. "He gave a knife with a minute amount of human blood on it to someone"

OHHH GEEEEEZE, he must be guilty

He's stupid, but I don't think he is stupid enough to give a murder weapon to the media

Last edited by DJaye at Jan 8, 2007,
Haha, sorry I didn't mean to come across as a smarty pants. I was just looking at all aspects with an open mind.

The police could have fed him the information. No-one will ever know.

I need to watch the documentaries again. Some of the pictures were extremely graphic in PL2.
Quote by Lauren22
Haha, sorry I didn't mean to come across as a smarty pants. I was just looking at all aspects with an open mind.

The police could have fed him the information. No-one will ever know.

I need to watch the documentaries again. Some of the pictures were extremely graphic in PL2.

LOL . . . its all good.

The police may have fed him that fact, but as you say, we will never know.

I just don't think Byers really did it. But I can see why people may think differently, as he does have multiple personalities.

My gut tells me Echols is the person responsible. But I could be wrong.

Hopefully one day in the future the case will come to a conclusion. I wonder when he will be executed? I just hope they don't execute the wrong man.
yeah im from oz and i have watched both of the paradise lost vids,i know Byers is on a forum site that is open to the case,alot of people are on it,umm its got other victims families on it i think,this case kinda in a strange way hit home because i can strongly relate myself to byers and i have lost alot of close people to me and i have 3 female best friends and were teenages so you can just imagine how protective i am,the case itself im backing byers 120% that he is innocent and that those 3 rot in jail for the rest of there sorry lives

and look after they were arrested did we hear of any more murders of children.....no we didnt......tadah....guilty end of story
Quote by Tiksi

Last edited by red_spider at Jan 8, 2007,
Do you have the URL to that site, I would be interested in seeing it.

They have a support group for those 3 cretins, so its only right that the parents of the 3 murdered boys should get support as well.

i have the link but everytime i post links on this dam site someone tells me to remove them so pm for it
Quote by Tiksi