After 3 cables being broken alltogether and 1 bent by various members of my band... Plus my liking to being abit Angus Young onstage, The idea of wireless has become very appealing to me.

Can you make suggestions of decent wireless ststems to me? Hopefully it shoulden't get much interferance from other wireless things but most of all, as little tone sucking as possible.

I have saved up around £150 at the moment.

Cheers.

Edit:
Edit2: have replaced first one with a better system, decision between these two:

http://www.imuso.co.uk/ProductDetail.asp?StockCode=PA00295

http://www.imuso.co.uk/ProductDetail.asp?StockCode=EG00390
Last edited by sofubar at Jan 7, 2007,
Man I just noticed that your gear is very similar to mine, I have a Yamaha 1230s, a Stagg Strat, a Kustom KGA10FX, a DSL401, a PEDL-10013, a Digitech RP300A and a Digitech RP50.
May I complement you on the extreme awesomeness of your gear?
Quote by shav0r
Man I just noticed that your gear is very similar to mine, I have a Yamaha 1230s, a Stagg Strat, a Kustom KGA10FX, a DSL401, a PEDL-10013, a Digitech RP300A and a Digitech RP50.
May I complement you on the extreme awesomeness of your gear?

Haha you may indeed. Wise, Wise choices yourself.
I made my own out of a toothpick, some chewing gum and 3 straws. Works out just fine!
Yeah I got busted so I used my one phonecall to dedicate a song for you on the radio - Jens Lekman
I would go with a UHF instead of VHF, too much interference.
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
Look into the Sennheiser Freeport, I found that to be the best choice for like 150-200
Crystal clear sound and good range!!!!!
on musician's friend they have one made by nady for 50 bucks and it's great. i can play in my basement and have my amp upstairs.
I'm looking at the sennheiser freeport too. I've been told to stay well away from that Samson because apparently it is complete s**t
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!