Page 1 of 3
You can go and check out two other new songs that they played on AOL sessions.

"thriller", and "the take over, the breaks over".

They're both pretty cool, "Thriller" is pretty awesome!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by fake_sk8r182
I'm liking the sound of Thriller...although...I'll wait until I can read the lyrics before I decide properly. They're pretty indistinguishable...
Out of curiosity, why do the lyrics matter in whether you like the song or not?
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
Out of curiosity, why do the lyrics matter in whether you like the song or not?

Because some of us actually like our songs to have meaning rather than just having a bunch of guys slamming on there instruments for 3 minutes. Why do you think bands like Brand New and Bright Eyes are so popular?
Wow those songs were boring.

I had to skip through most of "the take over, the breaks over" it was that monotonous.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

They're actually that pretnetious to have a song called Thriller?

Wow.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by NGD1313
Because some of us actually like our songs to have meaning rather than just having a bunch of guys slamming on there instruments for 3 minutes. Why do you think bands like Brand New and Bright Eyes are so popular?
I like songs to have good lyrics but Ill take good music over good lyrics any day. To me, lyrics can make a good song great, but ultimately, take away the lyrics, youve still got a song. take away the music, and youve just got words on paper.
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
but ultimately, take away the lyrics, youve still got a song. take away the music, and youve just got words on paper.

....or spoken word poetry? meh. to each their own, I suppose.

(I'm not calling members of fall out boy incredible poets or anything... just talking about music in general)
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Google "fall out boy aol sessions"
Christ it isn't that hard!
I even told you where they played them!
Don't let me do all the work next time..!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
I think it's pretty funny that they have a song called Thriller. For those who don't know a band from LA called Thriller named a song "Fall Out Boy" being dumb and FOB heard it and liked it and I think are actually friends with the band now. So they said they would name a song after the band Thriller. www.myspace.com/thrillerparty
meh, thriller was ... meh

only one i listened to, their singer looks fat as shit

I HATE HATE HATE that douchebag that keeps jumping around..
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Guitarist132

Yeah some serious mantits and potbelly combo going on there.
I actually liked those songs, but i can't stand there fanbase or thier bassist. Arsehole
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Guitarist132
meh, thriller was ... meh

Does weight acctually matter?????????? I think your just going through his personal life now, he can be fat if he wants too. He doesnt have to get the image. As long as he sings for fall out boy im happy with it.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I think it's pretty funny that they have a song called Thriller. For those who don't know a band from LA called Thriller named a song "Fall Out Boy" being dumb and FOB heard it and liked it and I think are actually friends with the band now. So they said they would name a song after the band Thriller. www.myspace.com/thrillerparty

Huh. I thought the Thriller song would actually be about the simpsons character fall out boy and the fall out boy song would be a thriller to Michael Jackson

...Please don't resond to that.

Anyways I respect the singer for letting himself get fat, shows he doesn't care about you have to look like this crap.
^Well i disrespect him for being fat, but because I disrespect anyone who's fat, unless it's genetics, in which case i disrespect their parents.
Yeah, just because someone wants to be a fatty doesn't mean that he is trying to make a statement or anything.
Brad
yeah....maybe he's just a fatass
Quote by CousticStrangla
I know I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder too.

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
ha i hate the fact that everyone onluy cares about pete. what about stumpy? we love stumpy... stumpy is our favourite....
yeah, seems like they've attracted more fans because 12 year old girls are saying "omgZsdsa Pete Wentz is soooo hotttttt. I wanna bang hiM!!!"

lawl.

And most songs you can't really understand what Pat's saying.
oh and "Carpal Tunnel of Love" I think Pete totally ruined the song when he started screaming....
fall out boy screaming = most horrible noise ever put to tape.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Why ? Falloutboy doesnt even deserve to be called emo.
I'm soooo confused.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Seth Shadows
Why ? Falloutboy doesnt even deserve to be called emo.
I'm soooo confused.

they're pop punk. emo doesn't come into it.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
I don't like the voice of their singer, so that pretty much turns me off to all their songs.
Has anyone heard the actual album? I've got it... and its pretty freakin terrible... one of the songs "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" sounds like its out of a musical. "I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers" sounds like its an eye of the tiger rip off...
Quote by bassguitarbrad
Yeah, just because someone wants to be a fatty doesn't mean that he is trying to make a statement or anything.

I'm not saying he was I'm just saying I think it's cool to let yourself go if you want.
I have the leak of this CD. There are some songs on it that I really enjoy, but others I don't like at all. It's an OK cd though, different style kind of than From Under The Cork Tree.
Quote by musiclover2399
I'm not saying he was I'm just saying I think it's cool to let yourself go if you want.

sure ... keep tellin yourself that
Quote by CousticStrangla
I know I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder too.

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
i swear to god, it aint a scene, during the chorus sounds like
"it aint a ene, its a gha dham arse ace"
stumpy needs to learn how to pronounciate.
even though i love him
Quote by Tap1000441
"Thnks Fr Th Mmrs"

fght ff yr dmns, sng sngs n yr slp?
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Page 1 of 3