Page 1 of 9
Whats up with ugly guys who think they have a shot with the hot girls? I mean, unless you've got money or you're famous, and you're ugly, you don't have any chance man! Why don't you realize it? Its not that i care too much. I just feel sorry for the ugly guy who tries with the beautiful chick and ends up getting blown off... You have to be realistic!

What do you think?

Ugly guys have a shot with the hot chicks? Unless they have money and/or fame that is?
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
What? I have a really hot girlfriend, and Im not the hottest dude around here. She can do tons better, physically, because she can reel em in, but she knows they just wannna get in her pants, and it works out.

EDIT: ANd she didnt know I was a guitar god before we started dating.

Joke, if you dont know it.
I know some kid who is extraordinarily ugly, but has this really attractive woman. It ends up she was begging for any attention at all (very hyper), and kind of just confronted him at a party. It kind of freaked me out, because he's kind of an asshole with no friends. But hey, he's got a woman. One up on me.

Only experience with such a situation.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
Depends on the individuals really. I'd say, for the most part, not really. That's just based on the attitudes of the "hot" girls at my school, however.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
This world would be a lot better if everyone was blind.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
It is possible for ugly guys to get hot chicks... I used to go out with this disgusting looking guy, zits everywhere, shitty hair, an overbite, horrible teeth, big nose. Think of everything that makes someone ugly and you have him. And we all know how hot I am
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Wow so much for all the romance movies that say its in the inside that matters..............
Quote by Dinkydaisy
It is possible for ugly guys to get hot chicks... I used to go out with this disgusting looking guy, zits everywhere, shitty hair, an overbite, horrible teeth, big nose. Think of everything that makes someone ugly and you have him. And we all know how hot I am

But... Why? Was he just the nicest bloke you ever met or what?

Or was he just built like a dog downstairs?
I disagree... a dude can be ugly as sh%t but if he have confidence, that attracts woman.
my ex bf wasn't the most attractive guy in the world. one of my friend nicknamed him whale boy because he's so freakin' big. it turned out that it wasn't his looks that drove girls away, he was a total douchebag who took my money, smoked like shit, took money from his sick mom, and wanted to get in my pants. that's what i base my expectations on: i don't judge on looks, i judge on how they are as a person.
I went out with someone who i thought was one of the hottest in school and others agreed, 'i cant believe i lost to him' made me laugh so much, this wanker who had liked her for 2 years kept giving me the most evil stares . Its all personality, when she first started liking me i looked way ugly (though a year later ive grown my hair out and lost acne etc so i look a lot better). So yea you might not beable to pull girls you've just met if you're ugly but most unshallow girls aren't bothered as long as they like your personality.
Somebody sounds jelous.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Howdy hot stuff

Hey there baby

Quote by StonaLemons
I went out with someone who i thought was one of the hottest in school and others agreed, 'i cant believe i lost to him' made me laugh so much, this wanker who had liked her for 2 years kept giving me the most evil stares . Its all personality, when she first started liking me i looked way ugly (though a year later ive grown my hair out and lost acne etc so i look a lot better). So yea you might not beable to pull girls you've just met if you're ugly but most unshallow girls aren't bothered as long as they like your personality.

Unshallow girls FTW

although shallow girls are cool if you're not going out with them
Quote by insideac

Quote by Renka

But... Why? Was he just the nicest bloke you ever met or what?

Or was he just built like a dog downstairs?

I actually have no idea. He was (and still is) an asshole. A perfect example of his assholeness is he's currently taking pictures of naked women, cutting the heads off,a nd sending tem to my friends saying it's me. He also told everyone I had blue nipples when we broke up. Plus he's a moron. Oh God, the bad memories come sweeping back. He kissed like a fish gasping for air.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

I actually have no idea. He was (and still is) an asshole. A perfect example of his assholeness is he's currently taking pictures of naked women, cutting the heads off,a nd sending tem to my friends saying it's me. He also told everyone I had blue nipples when we broke up. Plus he's a moron. Oh God, the bad memories come sweeping back. He kissed like a fish gasping for air.

Kick him in the balls
Quote by Dinkydaisy

You finished the perfect man! What's wrong with you woman?!

Quote by Dinkydaisy

Am I the only one who thought that he was actually cutting girls' heads off the first time reading that?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
as a girl, i say, all "hot" guys aren't really that "hot" and "ugly" guys can be attractive, too! i mean, i dated this pretty unattractive guy for a few months, and everyone was like 'why are you dating him?! he's so uugllyy ewww!' and it was simple: he treated me well, he was polite, and after a while, guys can become cute, you know. :] "ugly" "nerdy" "geeky" and all those other names all have a potential to be cute :]
EDIT: and everyone knows that cute is better than hot, any day of the week.
Last edited by gars jaloux at Jan 7, 2007,
I have a beautiful girlfriend, and sadly I am not blessed with the same charms. However, luckily for me, decent people always have a shot with other decent people.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Ugly guys have a shot if they go for the girls that don't just base relationships on looks. Personality can go a long way. Or something like that, you know what i'm tryin to say.
Bass Player
Everyone should be shallow, as part of natural instinct. They think having sex with a good looking person will result in healthy babies. It's natural. But some people aren't shallow.
Why?

God
Quote by chubbychunks
Everyone should be shallow, as part of natural instinct. They think having sex with a good looking person will result in healthy babies. It's natural. But some people aren't shallow.
Why?

God

Because I prefer girls who I can have a good conversation and are fun to be around over girls who are just hot

Of course, when they're both it rocks
My ex was more "pretty" or "beautiful" than "hot", but Im a pretty fucking ugly guy. She chose me above other guys because I supposedly have a great personality...something I personally dont agree with.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Dinkydaisy

I'm sorry about repeating myself here, but why!? I mean, cute girls can do pretty much whatever they want to do in life and still get away with it.
If a hot girl ran over my mother and asked me out, I'd be dialing 911 in my non-metal clothes cuz I would already be out there, you know (honest to God, it took me at least a minute to find the fickin "o" on my keyboard when I wrote that). Why settle?
And I'm not talking about his appearance (well, that too), but to date someone who isn't a great guy, I mean... It makes no sense to me, that's all.

You always hear these stories and everytime I just want to cry "why settle for that asshole when you could get any guy you wanted!?".
It annoys me, for one thing it's unfair to the girl, and secondly it's just proof it pays of to be jackass.

My rant is over, sorry.

Oh, and just so we're clear, that was a joke about your dog sex thread earlier, not a penis-size joke.