i'll take you back by brad paisley is a great one, so is whiskey river by willie nelson.
We never grasp self-realization, we are two abysses; A well staring at the sky.........
Tiem machine by brad paisley. country jazz shred!
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by JDawg
Did Chet just do sweep picking???^

Yup.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Quote by JDawg
Thats amazing.... It's come along way since Chet..

It was around LONG before Chet was doing it. It's a classical technique called Glide Stroke.

Jerry Reed is a far better guitarist than Chet though.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Brad Paisley - Make a Mistake With Me
has a fast jazzy solo
and the chord progression is pretty sick
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Dixie Dregs - Gina Lola Breakdown (http://youtube.com/watch?v=C9PmrH0demA)
Dixie Dregs - Pride of the Farm
Steve Morse - Runaway Train

The video there is w/ the Steve Morse Band, if you can get a recording of the Dregs version you'll like that better because it has a piano player and a violin that add to the country-ness. Plus, there's no tapping in the original version, lol.

The Dregs & Morse aren't strictly country artists at all, but pretty much everything Steve Morse does is awesome, and when he (or the Dregs, that's his old band if you don't know) do country, it's equally badass.

Anything by Chet is neat too.
Last edited by SickMetal at Jan 7, 2007,
dire straits are like....50% country i suppose.
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
lots of keith urban songs,i'll back you up on paisely saw him in concert and it was amazing.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
wtfs a hickey?!