Sorry I can't give any pics, but i've got three cheap guitars that I wouldn't mind selling. One is a Vintage SG copy, Rockwood by Hohner Les Paul copy and a Westfield Strat copy. All of the guitars have some problems with them which I do not want to put the time or money into fixing as they are never used anyway. These guitars would probably be suited best for someone who wants to customise them.

It'd be ideal to actually pick these up in person, as I'm not too well in the know with online shipping and such, so anyone from Liverpool, UK would be my ideal choice.

I'd negotiate a price with the person through email or PM, but however, don't worry if you don't have the money, i'll gladly trade a guitar for something else which I wouldn't mind having.
what wrong with them
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
I took some pics of each one showing whats wrong with 'em all. None of 'em have strings (bar the Les Paul which has one). Also, there are dodgy electronics on each one and they all need setting up badly!

SG

Crack around the input and some chipped wood.

Lack of bridge

Crack on the Vintage logo

Tuning pegs aren't the originals
Strat

No strap buttons

Lack of bridge

Top of the selector switch is missing

Les Paul

Selector switch missing and no strap buttons

One of the knobs is gone

Some dodgy lightning bolt (don't ask me why) and scratches that somehow spell TIT!

Big chip on the back
would you trade the les paul OR strat, for an unused, as new cry baby wah?

but it'll have to be shipped :S
Quote by Xn00bX
would you trade the les paul OR strat, for an unused, as new cry baby wah?

but it'll have to be shipped :S

I would, but don't think i'd be able to cover the cost of shipping. Also, I have no idea how to go through it!

Quote by dandadog
Rough prices for each?

I honestly have no idea how much they'd be worth, but i'd be guessing around £30-£50?
Quote by Owen_W

I honestly have no idea how much they'd be worth, but i'd be guessing around £30-£50?

Pm'd
£15 for the les paul...
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by GuitarManDan15
£15 for the les paul...

If you sell them that cheap, I'd be interested in the vintage. £15 is roughly $30 American right? (I just checked it's like, $23) I'd pay for shipping if it wasn't through the roof. I'll talk to my dad about it.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
Quote by k4rma
If you sell them that cheap, I'd be interested in the vintage. £15 is roughly $30 American right? (I just checked it's like, $23) I'd pay for shipping if it wasn't through the roof. I'll talk to my dad about it.

Shipping these guitars to the US would be pointless. The cost of shipping would be at least 3x the value of the guitars!
i will give you £20 for the vintage as it will cost the same for a new bridge at least. where do you live as i would rather pick it up rater than get it sent.
also do the pickups still work and do you have the bridge that has been removed?
are you still sure you wont post??

i would loove to buy one of them off you
Quote by liam3000
i will give you £20 for the vintage as it will cost the same for a new bridge at least. where do you live as i would rather pick it up rater than get it sent.

BTW i also live in liverpool and would be glad to arrange some place to collect it (like the city center)
Nah, I haven't a clue where the bridge is. I can't say for definate that the pickups still work 'cos my amp is broke so I can't test it out, they should do though. I live in town anyway, so meeting up there wont be a problem.
cool my email address is on my profile so tell me when and where you want to meet and i will get back to you.