Page 1 of 2
Usually sequals are nowhere as good as the first. But there are a couple BIG exceptions. My favorite sequels are The Empire Strikes Back, Terminator 2, and Trinity Is Still My Name (Noone here will know that one but seriously one of the best and funniest movies I've ever seen in my life) What are your favorite sequels?
BEst seqeul? Bill and Teds Bogus adventure was even better than their Excellent adventure...

A mean, can u realy beat the Death plot? "Yes Veeey"
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
Saw 2 improved alot. And surprisingly Clerks 2 was a little better than the original.
Quote by Leonheart
Saw 2 improved alot. And surprisingly Clerks 2 was a little better than the original.

Really? I loved the first Clerks movie but I've never seen the 2nd. I'll have to watch that sometime.
Rush Hour 2, one my favorite movies
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

terminator 2 was definately impressive
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Quote by Leonheart

Should have left it in black and white, though. Black and white was just part of the Clerks experience.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by vivalasoad883
( mad props on your avatar )

the Matrix Reloaded, and Then Revolutions was probably my favorite

Revolutions sucked so hard. The entire story was basically that Neo could do anything cause he was the One.....
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Quote by Leonheart
And surprisingly Clerks 2 was a little better than the original.

not by a long shot......

'the empire strikes back' is awesome. i can't wait til 'sin city 2.' i loved the godfather part II.
to RandyVanHendrix & Leonheart...if you like Clerks, check out Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back & Jay And Silent Bob Do Degrassi. hilarious if you like those kinda movies x]
Terminator 2
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Naked Gun 2 1/2 and 3 1/33 were hilarious
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
my favorite sequel to one of my favorite movies is underworld:evolution. It has more action then the first, and more of other things. I think those movies got me into a vampire fetish...kate beckinsale in tight leather, ahhhh.
Quote by GiantRaven
That

+1

EDIT: and I would ad Clerks II (I haven't got to see JaSB or Strike Back..... )
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Last edited by fallenangel20 at Jan 7, 2007,
Quote by mydadisjewish
not by a long shot......

'the empire strikes back' is awesome. i can't wait til 'sin city 2.' i loved the godfather part II.

I loved the Godfather part I definately one of my favorite movies. But IMO part II was a little boring in some parts, and it just seemed to drag on too long. But then again some movies I love that are too long I have a hard time sitting through them, like Schindlers List.
haha toystory 2 that was my fav when i was a kid...and empire strikes back but now id have to say terminater 2 and 3(there coming out with the 4th by 2015...no clue how the hell i know that but its supposedly true).....the matrix reloded and revolutions sucked ass idk what the hell your talking about...jackass 2 was definately a good one also
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Ibanez IBZ10B amp

Ibanez GAX30
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Quote by ibanezbass27
haha toystory 2 that was my fav when i was a kid...and empire strikes back but now id have to say terminater 2 and 3(there coming out with the 4th by 2015...no clue how the hell i know that but its supposedly true).....the matrix reloded and revolutions sucked ass idk what the hell your talking about...jackass 2 was definately a good one also

Terminator 4?

I mean, what could be the plot line?

Person: HELP! More future cyborgs are threatening to kill us!!
Arnold: BLAGHORANAGHANAGHNAGHA!!! I'M THE GOVENOR OR CALIFORNIA!!! I HAVE POOLS TO CORRUPT AND PASS LAWS THAT NO ONE REALLY LIKE!!!! BLAGHORANAGHANAGHNAGHA!!!
Person:.......
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by vivalasoad883
( mad props on your avatar )

Heh, funny joke!
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by vivalasoad883

Quote by RandyVanHendrix
Usually sequals are nowhere as good as the first. But there are a couple BIG exceptions. My favorite sequels are The Empire Strikes Back, Terminator 2, and Trinity Is Still My Name (Noone here will know that one but seriously one of the best and funniest movies I've ever seen in my life) What are your favorite sequels?

Trinity Is Still My Name is one of the funniest movies ive ever seen. Good choice
Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dimarzio Evolution Pickup
Crate 120 watt
Dimebag Wah
Quote by AlecOkie
Trinity Is Still My Name is one of the funniest movies ive ever seen. Good choice

Yeah. Someone else who knows what that movie is AlecOkie
The lord of the rings Two towers was amazing and return of the king was evan better. truely the best film sequals ever!
There's a surprising number of movies that have great sequels. Terminator 2, Aliens, Empire Strikes Back/Return of the Jedi.

One of the best ones has gotta be Die Hard With a Vengeance. I mean, that part where Bruce Willis goes walking in Harlem wearing nothing but a sign that says "I Hate N*ggers".
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
Rush Hour 2, one my favorite movies

+1
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Shrek 2 was awesome, the first one wass awesome and the second one.

Saw II as well.
Page 1 of 2