i only need to write the opening, but has anyone go any suggestions on what to do it on? not too stupid please........
A concert. I don't know. Choose anything.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
you wake up and you're in a totally white room with 10 other people, and the number 11 tatooed on your forehead. i started my standard grade (gcse) english paper with that, and got a A
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Why don't you choose a topic that actually means something to you? Look in the news for current events and stuff like that, you'll find something. If you find something you like, but can't write a story with it, use a metaphor to portray the meaning.
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
Quote by wmzbomgzors
Why don't you choose a topic that actually means something to you? Look in the news for current events and stuff like that, you'll find something. If you find something you like, but can't write a story with it, use a metaphor to portray the meaning.

+ 1 .

try not to do anything clichéd, in my experience its best to do something that seems weird until the end, where there's a clever twist and it becomes apparent that the whole thing has been a mind ****. if you can pull it off, it'll always impress the examiner because it shows some level of planning.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
"Once upon a time, I was balls deep in an 8-year old's ass when..."

There's your hook.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.