Ill keep it simple when I play Guitar Hero 2 on my PS2 it says that my memory card is crupted. This has never happened before and I have had my PS2 for a long time. Is there anything I can do so it wont do this anymore, or is it just time for a new memory card?

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
Just give up xD. whos going to pay £50 to watch you play a gig on guitar hero xD.

(it may have to much on there xD)
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
This has happened to me before a couple of times. It usually happens when you turn the power off in the midst of a save.
There's nothing you can do but delete your GH data and start over.
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
How do I reformat my memory card?

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
You don't have to reformat the whole thing; just delete your Guitar Hero II data.
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
You can try deleting your save and start again if that works. Otherwise you'll have to reformat the memory card which you can do with Action replay MAX which will cost around £10 I think but at least you get lots of cheat codes n stuff.
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
Just give up xD. whos going to pay £50 to watch you play a gig on guitar hero xD.

(it may have to much on there xD)

its a game. not a replacement for guitar

****wit.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.