I can buy an amp ranging from 500-1500 dollars U.S.

I play mainly metal/ death metal.

My Guitar is an LTD H-400

The sound I am going for is, for rhythm, a sort of Cannibal Corpse like tone.

And as far as solos are concerned I want the tone sort of like Necrophagist's and Yngwie Malmsteen's, any suggestions?
I'll check that out, i was looking at some mesa's, ive heard good things about some vox's too
Quote by death576
I'll check that out, i was looking at some mesa's, ive heard good things about some vox's too

wich vox?
Vox for death?!
Check out Peavey 5150's/6505.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Vox for death?!
Check out Peavey 5150's/6505.

If you tweek with it a lot on the high gain channel you can get a good tone out of it, messed with my friends for about two hours and it sounded tight XD.
I've never had the opportunity to play either of those Peaveys, played the JSX though and I was highly impressed with that
JSX's are basically Peavey XXX's with some mods and better cleans.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
JSX's are basically Peavey XXX's with some mods and better cleans.
Really?! That's great to hear since i'm considering a $600 Peavey XXX Super 40 since I couldnt afford the $1500 JSX. Awesome
Well, some good mods actually. But gainwise, I heard it's the same.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by TJM2482
Really?! That's great to hear since i'm considering a $600 Peavey XXX Super 40 since I couldnt afford the $1500 JSX. Awesome

I'm going to have to try the XXX then :]
Quote by death576
I'm going to have to try the XXX then :]

It's around $900 new, but you can find it used for around $550.
Quote by TJM2482
It's around $900 new, but you can find it used for around $550.

Cool, I hear guitar center is selling Peaveys now :|