are you talking about what happend at the gilman? if so, all i know is that some people crashed into him when they were dancing and injured his leg. they called him a sell out and then like 5 people started kicking him.

EDIT: i found this on wikipedia:
On May 7, 1994 people who believed Biafra was a sell out attacked him at the 924 Gilman Street club in Berkeley, California. Biafra claims that he was attacked by a man nicknamed Cretin, who crashed into him while slamdancing. The crash injured Biafra's leg, causing an argument between the two men. During the argument, Cretin pushed Biafra to the floor and five or six friends of Cretin assaulted Biafra while he was down, yelling "Sellout rock star, kick him". Biafra was later hospitalized with serious injuries. The attack derailed Biafra's plans for both a Canadian spoken-word tour and an accompanying album.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
Hmm maybe i got it wrong. I knew that happened what you mentioned above, but I could have sworn that I read somewhere, he was confronted by a Nazi outside a gig about the song Nazi Punks **** Off and they started fighting.

johnnynemo said that in one of these threads. That's probably where you read it.
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
East Bay Ray said in an interview that in the DK days, they were never really subject to violence, even after they put out that song, because their music attracted the more intelligent crowds.

Not anymore.

And at one of their gigs Wattie from the Exploited supposadly got a bunch of nazis to beat up Jello because they were "too political" or some shit like that. I think it was after that they wrote Nazi Punks.
I also once read that it was because of his soken wod intro on Ixnay on the Hombre by Offspring
That's a very interesting video. He gets a bloody mouth/lip if I'm not mistaken?
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
Hmm, lol yeha but i wonder about the other guy lol he seemed to take a bit of a beating, more to the point im wondering how/why it happened?

cause he's a faggot!
Quote by ss311
That's a very interesting video. He gets a bloody mouth/lip if I'm not mistaken?

It could be me, but it looks like he has a bloody lip at the beginning of the video.
One of the people from DK called the cops on gilman once.And for the dumbest reason.Because a girl took her shirt off during spoken word to get across a point that women should love themselves for who they are.......Long story short.Sell outs arent welcome haha.
its a global massacre
Quote by planetary ruins
One of the people from DK called the cops on gilman once.And for the dumbest reason.Because a girl took her shirt off during spoken word to get across a point that women should love themselves for who they are.......Long story short.Sell outs arent welcome haha.

Women won't change anything by pulling off their tops in front of people who don't understand.
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
Jello Biafra is a punk rock legend. He has/had more balls than any other frontman will probably ever have, especially with the high status of the band.

i agree.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by ss311
Women won't change anything by pulling off their tops in front of people who don't understand.

She wasnt trying to change anything.Its called spoken word its her art, most people understand and respect that.If they cant, then they better stay far away from our venues.
its a global massacre
Last edited by planetary ruins at Jan 10, 2007,