alright so we're audition for a battle of the bands on the 19th, and as of now we havent decided on a song, we we're gonna do losfer words by iron maiden, and then realized it shows none of our vocal capibilities, which will be needed to get us in

so we're thinkin of doing a sabbath song, we were thinkin war pigs, but that'd be hard to throw together by then, any suggestions?
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
if you wanna be happy with yourself, play maiden or priest or sabbath or whatever you want.
if you wanna win, play nirvana or greenday
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
if you wanna be happy with yourself, play maiden or priest or sabbath or whatever you want.

sad but true......(not the metallica song)
if you want sabbath, play HAND OF DOOM.

not hard to learn on guitar, and the vocals are good.
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
Quote by DownbëloW
sad but true......(not the metallica song)

yeah. but maybe, if you played something of dire straits, like money for nothing, or sultans of the swing, or if you played eric clapton - cocaine, it'd be as good as playing iron maiden, and you'll also have a lot of chances of wining
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Jan 7, 2007,
if you want to play maiden play Fear Of The Dark, Run To The Hills, or Hallowed Be Thy Name. those are probably their most known songs
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
yeah we're not lookin to win, we're just lookin for a solid song to get us in, a classic basically
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
try judas priest - living after midnight

it's TEH ROCK!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik

the point of a talent show is not to win, its to let all the chicks know you play guitar.
Dickless.
You guys have to audition? jeez...maybe go for some paranoid or iron man?
Get off my lawn.
i say do some crazy impressive metal song
or something no one else plays like regge!!
but war pigs sounds good
or electric funeral, iron man
theres always metallica too
Member of
The UG Asian Invasion!
Pm night_lights to join the hallowed Asian ranks (Over 2000members)

Darth Maul in the Star Wars universe, PM Zeppelinpage4 to join the Empire, PM Sethmegadefan to join the Rebellion