Hi dudes n dudettes im startin to get some supplies for my own custom made guitar, it's goin to have a flame type body painted red, yellow and black, it is goin to have 3 double pick-ups and a single pick-up, its gunna have a wammy-bar (can't spell it), rhythm, rock and a death metal switch, a tone and volume dials (obviously), the back of the neck is going to be painted black with a red strip goin down the middle, and the front is goin to be black, 25 frets and the head of the guitar is goin to be a flame skull shape.

Check Out My Band Songs That Are Submited So Far.
Quote by Owen-Hennah
Hi dudes n dudettes im startin to get some supplies for my own custom made guitar, it's goin to have a flame type body painted red, yellow and black, it is goin to have 3 double pick-ups and a single pick-up, its gunna have a wammy-bar (can't spell it), rhythm, rock and a death metal switch, a tone and volume dials (obviously), the back of the neck is going to be painted black with a red strip goin down the middle, and the front is goin to be black, 25 frets and the head of the guitar is goin to be a flame skull shape.

Check Out My Band Songs That Are Submited So Far.

I'll alert the media
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by hamish5178
I'll alert the media

i already did.... your too late!
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
sounds cool, but... i dnt think it will work, an yea its gonna be bloody huge
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

obviously if you don't know the names of a single coil and humbucker pickups, and that you can't fit 3 hums and a single, you aren't building a guitar, and just want the people of an online guitar forum think you're cool.
Dickless.
hmm thats sounds the like the Jackson dk2 to me man. except for the headstock and 25 frets. save urself the work and just buy one those. and by the way........3 HUMBUCKERS (not double pick ups) and a single coil will not fit on any guitar. and wtf is a rythm rock and death metal switch. i dont think those exist. unless u by chance mean a 3 way toggle switch. my guess is, u will either never complete this guitar, or you are just talking out of ur ass on an internet forum. good luck with it anyway.

P.S: also this is the wrong forum

P.P.S: also i drew a pic of what i thought it might look liek if something like that ever existed, and i gotta tell you, dont even attempt it. it could be the stupidest looking thing ive ever imagined
Last edited by pimpslap1236 at Jan 7, 2007,
Quote by pimpslap1236
hmm thats sounds the like the Jackson dk2 to me man. except for the headstock and 25 frets. save urself the work and just buy one those. and by the way........3 HUMBUCKERS (not double pick ups) and a single coil will not fit on any guitar. and wtf is a rythm rock and death metal switch. i dont think those exist. unless u by chance mean a 3 way toggle switch. my guess is, u will either never complete this guitar, or you are just talking out of ur ass on an internet forum. good luck with it anyway.

P.S: also this is the wrong forum

P.P.S: also i drew a pic of what i thought it might look liek if something like that ever existed, and i gotta tell you, dont even attempt it. it could be the stupidest looking thing ive ever imagined

post it plz.
Dickless.
Obvioulsy, you don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. Threadster you fail...

EDIT: Wtf is a metal switch?
i have to see this, if you manage this make a ****ing thread right here in the pit so i can see.
you dont sound very old wanting a guitar to like like what you said, itll not work out right sadly.
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
Quote by MetalMilitia212
obviously if you don't know the names of a single coil and humbucker pickups, and that you can't fit 3 hums and a single, you aren't building a guitar, and just want the people of an online guitar forum think you're cool.

O RLY?

lmao

That's what you described.
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
Quote by Hells_Bell
O RLY?

lmao

Go make a thread in the GB&A forum. The Pit could care less.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
thats 4 hums, not 3 hums and a single.

So what, it's still funny as hell, and it proves you were wrong.
Last edited by Hells_Bell at Jan 7, 2007,
Quote by RB cam RB

That's what you described.

ya thats real close to what i was thinking, except my impression is the body shape of a regular "super-strat"