All you'd need is a 1/4" to 1/8" (3.5mm) jack adaptor which you can get for about £2. Then you're good to go.
Errr, actually, i'm having trouble finding it. I dont know if I want female to male, stereo, mono, etc. Could someone find me a link in the U.S. that's rather cheap and accepts paypal? I'm sure it exists somewhere on ebay, but I wasnt quite sure what I needed.


tht goe onto a regular guitar cable which one end goes in youre amps line out/headphones and the other end goes in your soundcards line in
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Last edited by chris24789 at Jan 7, 2007,
It should be mono, it makes a difference as stereo cable will carry the signal on the one channel meaning that you will hear the sound from one speaker only.
This is not a signature.
Wait! It SHOULD be mono? I already purchased a stereo on the ebay link sent to me. No big deal really, I want to record in more than one speaker obviously. SO yeah, just, should I cancel the order?

And yes, I have a Creative X-Fi, which I believe is rather decent.

Many thanks.
yeah it needs to be mono, you can fix it if you have a stero signal in the recording program but having a mono adapter is ideal.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Quote by Shib
do females have bigger holes?

LOL....sorry had to be immature.

But i've tried to record to my soundcard, is there any special progam i need? or can it be done with Sony Vegas or Audacity?

Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

can be done with audacity But recording your guitar like that is not the best way, I prefer the mic.