I just download powertab editor on my new computer, when I play a powertab on it there is no sound. Has anybody had this problem? please help.

-Sponey
try turning on your speakers?
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
I had the same problem.. open up the little speaker in the lower left of your screen (haha forgot what that bar is called:p then click advanced and make sure all of them are turned up
Yea I already tried that, but thanks for trying. I get sound from everything else, but powertabs.
If you go to the powertabs website I seem to remember seeing a quite useful help/FAQ section.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
go to the beginning of the song and click on the first note. Then click on the button that says "guitar in". Select the appropriate guitar and check off the box that says "active". A little icon that says "gtr 1" will show up on the tab. Then try playing the song. If thats not your problem then i have no idea whats going on.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
yea thats not it and its not just the guitar sound its the metronome too.