i mostly play in standard except the occaisonal drop d, but i want to start experimenting with drop c. i really dont use the whammy bar much at all and i wanna be able to switch tunings. what could i use to block it? and if i blocked it (tis now in standard) could i tune it to drop c and it be intune without fret buzz?
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
i cut a block of wood to fit
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
try 9 volts batts.. never tried though..

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.


hmm i have a floating trem on my jackson, could i do the same thing?
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
A piece of plywood on both sides should be fine but if you wanna soend some money, you can get the Tremol-no or the Tremsetter
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.