*majestic trumpeterring followed by applause*

i didnt mean to make a dickish sounding thread, but its self-explanatory

the red-haired old guy from CSI Miami went to my school, and so did ray romano but he transferred out. there are loads more but they're boring
Quote by Siftings

the red-haired old guy from CSI Miami went to my school, and so did ray romano but he transferred out. there are loads more but they're boring

David Caruso went to your school? Awesome.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Mark Hammil- Luke Skywalker, Star Wars

Dave Grohl- Drummer, Nirvana/Guitarist, Foo Fighters (Only for two years though).

Dave Grohl's mom used to teach english at the highschool I graduated from. Until I was a sophomore, she used to substitute every once in a while.
Haha, do we need a "ONLY famous alumni from my school" thread?
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Chris Greenacre who plays for Tranmere Rovers used to go to my old school.

Not while I was there obviously...can't think of anything else. Round where I live is hardly a cauldron of talent.
Danny Wallace - comedian, writer of a book whom Jack Black is playing a part in the film of...
This random guy out offfffff Basement Jaxx.
Russell Brand.

My school has an above average amount of royalty too, including a German princess in my year who's something like 80th in line to the British throne.
Love is not a victory march.
the manic street preachers went to my comprehensive school (high school to any americans)
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Siftings

k then what is the name of your school cos i know what school he went to. I like to have proof.
archbishop molloy^

and i didnt mean to make a redundant thread

...and are you calling me a liar? because if I was lying I wouldv'e said someone more interesting
Last edited by Siftings at Jan 7, 2007,
At my school we have this music competion, the x factor lol a copy of the tv seris. Anyway this kid in my year comes third, and their was a talent scout at the final, and he got a record deal lol. So when its on next my band is entering lol.

Also my media teacher used to be best mates with dermit from big brother. He does the little brother thingy.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Stone Cold Steve Austin grew up in my town and graduated from my school. He comes down all the time and is one of the coolest people I have ever met.