Page 1 of 2
I find that when people say bro, it annoys the hell out of me. Thats why i hate paul walker, lol well he cant act worth shit, but anyways, I know its not nessesarely gangster, but who else finds it even more annoying when people on UG say it?
People think im insane becuase i am frowning all the time.
----------------

Member of the Radiohead Fan Club
It can be annoying only when it sounds like the person is forcing themselves to say it to seem "co0ol".
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
I don't know about UG, but in my town it's a huge trend among the wiggers (i.e. those who aren't rednecks) to say bro. It ****ing pisses me off, especially since in middle school people made fun of anyone who said bro.
Dickless.
I had a friend who kept saying "bro" after everything he said. So to make him stop, I "out-bro'd" him and he stopped
It doesn't bug the hell outta me but I think it sounds strange. And so does 'mate'.
May you build a ladder to the stars and climb on every rung.
Quote by batiosilver08
I find that when people say bro, it annoys the hell out of me. Thats why i hate paul walker, lol well he cant act worth shit, but anyways, I know its not nessesarely gangster, but who else finds it even more annoying when people on UG say it?

ya, same here bro
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
I say bro a lot. Usually followed by man or dude. Sometimes I say all three at once, and call someone bromandude. I'm just that cool.
^^ ive called a friend of mine man bro dude, and he knew exactly who i was talking to.
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
Quote by rockybo
I say bro a lot. Usually followed by man or dude. Sometimes I say all three at once, and call someone bromandude. I'm just that cool.

And no, it doesn't bother me.
Quote by Ace Diddle Dung
It doesn't bug the hell outta me but I think it sounds strange. And so does 'mate'.

Are you from England? I am and I cant help not calling everyone mate, mate.
I say bro a fair amount.

Just works its way in with dude, man, duder, dudette, etc.

SLANG FTW
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Yea i say it alot.

So-cal accent
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
Chill brah, ain't nuffin' but a word man.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Everyone's a brother to me, so that's what I call them. Threadstarter, I'll try and remember not to say it to you to avoid drama -lol-
Quote by _Mayday_
"And I'm not your bra....."

What movie is that from? It's in the back of my head but I can't think of it. It's a skateboarding movie, right? In the end there's this big race. AAARGH
APPLEHEAD WILL BE OUTRAGED!!

ha =]
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
HEY BRO WHATS UP BRO WANNA HAVE BUTTSECKS BRO?!

I hate people that use that as every other word.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
I'm fine with people saying "Bro", but what I've found that I can't stand is when people say "Yo son!" to absolutely nothing. One of my friend's sisters does that, and everytime she does I just want to say "You just called that toaster your son!" Yeah really, toaster.
I find it funny when my dad says it to his friends. He's like, 40, and a country guy, and he likes "Thanks for coming brotha" and it's so retardedm 'cause he sounds so dumb when he says is lol.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by master
What movie is that from? It's in the back of my head but I can't think of it. It's a skateboarding movie, right? In the end there's this big race. AAARGH

Zoolander Bro
JAMC
try a snowboarding movie...Johnny tsunami
Quote by notoriousnumber
I didnt think you could be that much of a twat. Piss off.
I don't mind the word "bro" in moderation, it's "yo" that pisses me off. Anytime I go to Toronto, I hang out with bud and some of his friends and every party or gathering I've gone to that word is used at least twice in a sentence. He says it all the time when comes up here too, drives me up the feckin wall.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Forget bro, bra.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
It sounds gay when Americans say it. Its like a regular word in New Zealand that everyone uses.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
It's not as bad as "mad"

"DUDE, we need to mad chill sometime"

*punch in the face*
Quote by Roughage
Nah, I say 'mate', 'well', 'innit', and 'dude' a lot though.

Me too. Sept since I'm Canadian, it's KEWL and originalz to say 'innit'
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
i say bro as i please i never thought about it , i always thought it made people more comfortable like instead of saying "excuse" me ill say "excuse me brother" and they would be left think oh ya no problem wow there goes one cool guy.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Its anoying when people use it when it is not part of there vocabulary. Like 7yr olds saying the F word, and they dont even use it correctly.
Page 1 of 2