if you have anal sex (numerous times) with someone who IS NOT infected with HIV, and you are not infected either

is it stil possible to catch HIV/AIDS?

the pit is a pretty random forum spot, so, since i'm in a scare right now, i'd like to know what you guys can tell me and help me out with

yes, i have had anal sex with my girlfriend numerous times, and i have heard it was the fastest way to catch disease,

but i also heard that if you have any type of sex, anal oral or vaginal, with someone who isnt infected with anything, then you wont be infected with anything either...

one more thing, it was unprotected, but the fact above ^ also says that even if you have unprotected sex, but they're not infected with anything, then you wont get infected either

any advice, comments, or help would be really great guys, if this is just a mental scare, please snap me out of it

thanks
yea dude your screwed
Quote by hippieboy444
[T]ANK I hate your sig

Dude, think about it, you're dipping your wick where your girl expels fecal matter, you do the math
hue
no you won't get HIV or AIDS unless the person your doing it with. and anal sex is named as the fastest way to catch disease because it's an ass, mouldy food passes through it, and your shoving your dick in there, you can get all sorts of infections. but you may not get them, just wash a lot, and i guess you should use a condom anyway. your safe.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
you didn't use a condom? if you dont have aids you might have something that place is full of nasty crap
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
so....is it possible or not?

it may be a fun joking matter to alot of people here on UG

but i'm so serious right now

can i catch it? do i have it?
Quote by marsrhcphippie
if you have anal sex (numerous times) with someone who IS NOT infected with HIV, and you are not infected either

is it stil possible to catch HIV/AIDS?

You're kidding, right?

EDIT: I'm gonna have to sig that.
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Jan 7, 2007,
Quote by marsrhcphippie
so....is it possible or not?

it may be a fun joking matter to alot of people here on UG

but i'm so serious right now

can i catch it? do i have it?

you cannot catch HIV/AIDS from someone who doesnt have it. your safe.

the only thing you'd catch from having unprotected anal sex is little infections with easy cures.

just use a condom to prevent any infections. and also if you have unprotected anal sex, then slam your dick in her pussy, you can give her all sorts of infections, cuz ull have shit all over your dick.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
You cannot catch HIV/AIDS form someone who does not have it. It won't grow in you like a fungus, just because you have anal sex unprotected. It takes direct contact with the virus via blood, mucous membrane, or sex fluids to contract HIV AIDS.
to zakk wylde001:
yes, i did wash afterwards, everytime, i always took a shower afterwards

and to dumps:
thanks man, you just made me feel so much better

i guess i'm safe then, guys

thanks a million!
Think to yourself for one moment how retarded you sound. You are asking if it's possible to get HIV from a person that doesn't have HIV. How can you get an infectious disease from someone who is not infected?
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by marsrhcphippie
to zakk wylde001:
yes, i did wash afterwards, everytime, i always took a shower afterwards

and to dumps:
thanks man, you just made me feel so much better

i guess i'm safe then, guys

thanks a million!

You're asking about anal sex to a guy named dumps...classic
no, but u can catch hepatitus, which is pretty bad if i say so myself. and i forgot which A or B but they do turn you brown, or yellow, and hep is a disease you get from being in a poorly sanitated area

Quote by neidnarb11890
You're kidding, right?

daymm son, Frente Sandinista de Liberacion Nacional? Patria libre or morir!
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
to sillyshoe:
what does hepatitus A do to you? i've never really thought about that, like, symptoms, or maybe things that it changes about your body?

"can i get HIV from someone who doesnt have it?"

we should really make a brochure that describes the blatant stupidity of the pit and this should be a quote.
Quote by marsrhcphippie
to sillyshoe:
what does hepatitus A do to you? i've never really thought about that, like, symptoms, or maybe things that it changes about your body?

Do you live in a first-world country? You should have gotten shots to prevent Hepatitus A and B as a child. You should be fine, stop worrying about things which have obvious answers.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
jesus christ dude...in all seriousness you are just and idiot.

let me make this clear:

YOU CANNOT GET HIV/AIDS UNLESS YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS IT

let me also make this clear:

NEVER HAVE ANAL SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM

damn dude i hope you realize what your doing. sticking your dick into her ass...ya know the place where shit comes out of. now im all for anal sex...WITH A CONDOM....you just dont go sticking your unprotected wang into her ass. your risk of getting some ****ed up disease is much much higher. now....wash yourself real good...and make sure you have a rubber handy next time you decide to come in through her back door.
yeah you dont have AIDS (unless she does) but you probably have some other disease from sticking it in numerous times unprotected
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
How the fuck are you going to catch a disease off of someone who doesn't have it?

If you're old enough to ass-fuck your girlfriend you should be old enough to know that you can't catch an infectious disease from someone who doesn't carry it. HIV isn't magic.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
How the fuck are you going to catch a disease off of someone who doesn't have it?

If you're old enough to ass-fuck your girlfriend you should be old enough to know that you can't catch an infectious disease from someone who doesn't carry it. HIV isn't magic.

Have you read about South Africa's health minister Manto Tshabalala-Msimang? She told people with HIV to eat beetroot and garlic. She's still the health minister as well.
HIV and AIDS used to be called the Gay Infection, as gays got it mostly because they were the ones sticking **** up asses.

Bit of random knowledge for ya'll.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
'If you fall out of that tree and break your legs, don't come running to me!'
Quote by Robbie n strat
Have you read about South Africa's health minister Manto Tshabalala-Msimang? She told people with HIV to eat beetroot and garlic. She's still the health minister as well.

Sent from my iPad.
Quote by Robbie n strat

I know, it's fucking ridiculous.

I'd think it was funny if that dumb cunt wasn't responsible for the health of a nation with a terrible AIDs problem.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde