So I'm looking for somewhere to buy me some new shirts, but I hate most stores (gap, AE, holister, etc) mainly because it turns you into pretty much walking billboard, I'll buy an occasional shirt i like from something like hot topic, but generally no stores have any clothes i like

So i've been looking online for some stylish shirts i would actually like, but im having no luck finding any decent sites, and there is soooooooo many things on ebay i cant even attempt to find anything

Where do you guys buy clothes online? or at least what are some good sites?
i head out to haight street, you might know it, its the epicenter of the counterculture movement, aswell as a home to janis joplin, hendrix, grateful dead, etc. and there everything is just really cool, you cant find stuff from there anywhere else, so thats where i head. only problem is kids from my school are catching on and its making it useless to go there, but other than that, a local thrift shop. you can get some sick shit at thrifts. i found an oldschool ramones shirt there for 3 bucks
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
That's why you don't get t-shirts. Go for plaid shirts, polos and sweaters.
I'm a person.
Quote by PinkIsCool
That's why you don't get t-shirts. Go for plaid shirts, polos and sweaters.

Sorry, I'm not a 40 year old homosexual, or a prep
Quote by Aikoe
Sorry, I'm not a 40 year old homosexual, or a prep

Pfft. The chicks dig it, trust me.
I'm a person.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Well guess what, deary, that is what is attractive and stylish.

And I pray that you aren't one of those metalheads with ugly long hair and a Children of Bodom shirt.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help picturing you saying that with huge gay accent...
I'm a person.
City Beach
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

And I pray that you aren't one of those metalheads with ugly long hair and a Children of Bodom shirt.

I am...
the gap almost never puts their logo on the clothes, that's why I like it so much...
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Then please please get a hair cut, at least.

I can live with the shirt.

but my hair isnt messy, its long, straight, and well kept.....and sexy
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

And a cheap imitation leather trench coat.

Did anyone look at www.noridershirts.com?
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

+1 Preps FTW!
LOL
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

*Looks at self*

Edit:
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

Yeap, I saw their site awhile ago from a Mods sig.

http://www.threadless.com/product/453/Pessimistic_or_Optimistic#zoom

Favorite.^
Last edited by Leonheart at Jan 7, 2007,
Banana Republic.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by hamish5178
the gap almost never puts their logo on the clothes, that's why I like it so much...

+1, (except for the old school hoodies they used to do with G.A.P plastered across the chest, of course)

I remember getting loads of clothes from there when I was a kid, but I went off them for a while, Gap obviously wasn't cool enough for an uber hip 12-year-old like me. Recently I started buying stuff from there again because they Gap is one of the few shops that sell clothes I like that offer an alternative to the ol' band shirt and jeans but aren't to preppy.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
i wear plain tees or band tees. i try not to wear a lot of black though. i don't wanna look like the metalheads at school that need a shave usually.
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
i can't believe that no-one's mentioned www.rockabilia.com yet, it has every band shirt you could ever want. and urbanoutfitters.com has a great selection of designer tees, and they also have some basic solid-color/striped tee shirts.
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808
Quote by Charlatan_001
Why is there such negativity directed towards us metalheads here? Jesus christ.

cause many metalheads downtalk to all the music that isn't metal or classic rock(they usually repect that). a lot of them also dress the same. im not really directing this to you or anyone on this forum cause i dont know how you act in real life.
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100