Wonderwall

hemantmaan -
D'ya Know what I mean - http://www.justmarried-photography....owWhatImean.mp3

THEradiohead
Roll It Over http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=584197

Lacrimavit http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=654054
Wonderwall
Last edited by bluemoon05 at Feb 24, 2007,
Right we need two more judges and a few more people participating.

The two people who have said they will do it, thanks and try and get links to your music.
Can you judge and submit as well?

I love oasis big time.

The only problem is the quality of my covers...:S

ADVISE ME

Hemant

Let's make the rules such that you can submit any ones you want - don't limit it to 2.

I'd like to submit a lot.
Last edited by hemantmaan at Jan 12, 2007,
Quote by hemantmaan
Can you judge and submit as well?

I love oasis big time.

The only problem is the quality of my covers...:S

ADVISE ME

Hemant

Let's make the rules such that you can submit any ones you want - don't limit it to 2.

I'd like to submit a lot.

Well I could stretch to 3-5 but no more than that, because it could get a bit silly after that.

I'll have to judge as well as submitting, if no-one else puts their names forward for a judge.
i'll do the hindu times acoustic but i dunno if it's gonna work putting it online cuz it's my first time, so any suggestions ? when does the contest end ( the last day for your cover )?
Quote by fender&gibson
i'll do the hindu times acoustic but i dunno if it's gonna work putting it online cuz it's my first time, so any suggestions ? when does the contest end ( the last day for your cover )?

Well I'll say all of the entries have to be in by next Wednesday and then the judging will begin, so get your entries in.(this deadline may be extended if not enough entries)

The entry can be on a video which is what mine will probably be or on a website like purevolume.co.uk.
i visited the site but how do you put your song online there?? and must the recording quality be good, cause i'm gonna use the mic on my mp3 player ( i dont have anything else) ?

(oh, and don't forget to put my name on the list of participants )
Last edited by fender&gibson at Jan 13, 2007,
Quote by fender&gibson
i visited the site but how do you put your song online there?? and must the recording quality be good, cause i'm gonna use the mic on my mp3 player ( i dont have anything else) ?

(oh, and don't forget to put my name on the list of participants )

na the recording quality can be crap, mine will be most likely. Your names on there. A few more people signign up and judging and this can get going.

Put a link to your music if you want to participate now anyway, new entries still welcomed.
Actually can i change my entry to "Live forever"? Thanks
Now Is Not The Time To Cry....Now's The Time To Find Out Why!!!!
how about doing a song twice?
I'll do Wonderwall like Redsx158 then if possible...
haha - like the fact that I'm covering every oasis song ever! lol

I'm going to narrow it down to live forever, morning glory, champagne supernova (once I get the main solo down) and the masterplan.

Is that ok?

I'd also like to judge if possible.

Thanks
Hemant
Oasis Contest!!! I'd like to participate... but unfortunately I can only record songs with that crappy Windows 1min recorder (I have a few songs though...)
But... can i be a judge instead???
...buy this car to drive to work... drive to work to pay for this car...

We've got eyes that leave us in places we don't see...

...!
Quote by dEipHoBoS
how about doing a song twice?
I'll do Wonderwall like Redsx158 then if possible...

Ye that's fine get your entry in I'll extend the deadline to Friday
Quote by shkrmkr
Oasis Contest!!! I'd like to participate... but unfortunately I can only record songs with that crappy Windows 1min recorder (I have a few songs though...)
But... can i be a judge instead???

Yes that would be great mate we need another judge

Quote by hemantmaan
haha - like the fact that I'm covering every oasis song ever! lol

I'm going to narrow it down to live forever, morning glory, champagne supernova (once I get the main solo down) and the masterplan.

Is that ok?

I'd also like to judge if possible.

Thanks
Hemant

Ok I Can accept 4 and I suppose you can judge but obviously can't pick any of your own songs.
Last edited by bluemoon05 at Jan 15, 2007,
Quote by bluemoon05
Yes that would be great mate we need another judge

you need to update the list with the new judges and the links to the songs
I've updated everything now, everyone gett your entries in and one or two new participants would be nice as well, and maybe another judge.

Spudrik, hope you don't mind I've put your Wonderwall in as an entry as well.
Quote by bluemoon05
Ye that's fine get your entry in I'll extend the deadline to Friday

I hope you mean next friday

i don't think you have actually updated, cuz it says: last edited 13.01.2007 or something like that, + nothing has changed...
Last edited by fender&gibson at Jan 15, 2007,
Quote by fender&gibson
I hope you mean next friday

i don't think you have actually updated, cuz it says: last edited 13.01.2007 or something like that, + nothing has changed...

arr annoying, I did it all but musn't have confirmed it. I'll try and do as much as i can now.
Done everything now, Ok deadline date for all links being in and judging begin is....
Last edited by bluemoon05 at Jan 18, 2007,
Quote by bluemoon05
Done everything now, Ok deadline date for all links being in and judging begin is....

Hey wait!!! I want to be a judge too!!! You forgot to put my name in the first post!!!

...!
Quote by shkrmkr
Hey wait!!! I want to be a judge too!!! You forgot to put my name in the first post!!!

Sorry about that, I knew I'd forgotten something
i just lost my upper e-string =/
If i can't fix it till friday i'm gonna post a non-perfect version =(
http://shkrmkr.dmusic.com/

If I were a participant, I guess that would be my entry (well.... if I could record the whole song, lol). C4C. Just imagine your head is next to the amp...

...!
Quote by bluemoon05

i think you mean 26.01.07
new strings are on
gimme an hour to finish

Edit:
Cover is uploaded! Had to leave out the 2nd Verse coz i couldnt get the bridge down in time (have to leave now) =X...
I did use a Backingtrack. Guitar/Vox by me.
Link in Signature.
Last edited by dEipHoBoS at Jan 19, 2007,
sorry but i can't be a judge anymore, i got some problems with my computer, i really really sorry
i just bought a good mic (80 dollars) and a little mixing table, so the recording quality wont be crap
Last edited by fender&gibson at Jan 31, 2007,
Page 1 of 2