Best title page ever!

Anyone else handed in something like this? This was a title page that my friend handed in for religion class (catholic school).
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
In health class me and my friend turned in this poster that had the title sex is bad with a whale that was saying "I'm a sperm whale" then we had this guy with a giant penis and we put a face on it and some fins so it kind of resembled a shark which said "I'm a sexual predator". We got a 23 out of 25.
What's up?
lol thats great. are teacher told us to grab his attention with a cracking title (to our essay) he said to use a quote that would grab him. so i thought i'd be a jackass and i put my title as: "you fat bastard" short and snappy i thought. but i crossed it out and wrote a real title.

when i got the paper back, there was a red circle round it, and written by it was "brilliant!"

lucky my teacher has a sence of humor.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Quote by HPLoveCraft
In health class me and my friend turned in this poster that had the title sex is bad with a whale that was saying "I'm a sperm whale" then we had this guy with a giant penis and we put a face on it and some fins so it kind of resembled a shark which said "I'm a sexual predator". We got a 23 out of 25.

Nice.
That was great

Only thing like that that i've ever done was my teacher said to put a 'pretty picture' on our Frankenstein essays so i put a picture of an emu, gave the class a good laugh
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Best title page ever!

Anyone else handed in something like this? This was a title page that my friend handed in for religion class (catholic school).

You avatar is Fly in chinese, in case you didn't know that.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Its obvious.

A comparison, if you will.

Chuck Norris > All wide spread religion
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
You avatar is Fly in chinese, in case you didn't know that.

Oh, because when I put that on there I got it from a wiki article (I believe) and it means "energy" or "spirit" in Japanese, pronounced ki.

EDIT: Upon some searching on google, I have discovered that it is indeed the kanji for ki, but is an older and obsolete form.
Rig

Last edited by x_themetalfan_x at Jan 7, 2007,
Quote by R0CKER1220
I don't like Norris. . .

...must....resist....urge...to accept someones opinion....AHHHHHHH!!!!
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Oh, because when I put that on there I got it from a wiki article (I believe) and it means "energy" or "spirit" in Japanese, pronounced ki.

EDIT: Upon some searching on google, I have discovered that it is indeed the kanji for ki, but is an older and obsolete form.

LOL. No, it's fly on its own, at least in Chinese. It can be used for something else though, for instance, aeroplane is 飛機
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

there was one science poster we had to make and i drew a Banana playing in goal, we got away with it, but i cant quite remember how :S.
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
Awesome. What did your friend get?
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Quote by Ikilledkenny
Awesome. What did your friend get?

It's at the bottom right of the page. He got a 12/25, which is damn good considering the sacrilege and such.
Rig

Ah shucks, Bruce Lee>Jackie Chan>>>>Chuck

Actually, not that it matters, but I know someone who trained with the guy (Chuck Norris, that is). He is a genuine matial artist, but there are definetely better ones out there. In my opinion he's somewhat overrated.

I lol'd at the picture though
In my sohphomore year I had this english techer, named mr. Bystricky.
**** up name huh?
This guy was such a douche we could tell that our school was gonna fire him, so throughout the entire year me and my friends antagonized him repeatedly by writing 'gaystricky's a fagg!' on his whiteboard in permanent marker.
the next day my friend brought in her pet dog and had it take a shit on his desk.
and this was only tuesday/
Wed. we took his car keyes and drove around all period in it (we so hotboxed that damn thing you dont even KNOW)
Thurs. ... i didnt have english that day...
but on Friday finally i brought in a cake and politely threw it at his shirt on my way out of class.

Damn what I would do to have that class all over again...