Page 1 of 2
Meh, I'm bored.

Try to keep 'masturbation' to a minimum, I know it's hard, but restrain yourself.

Also don't post things that might harm anyone else.

Ok first one:

Hold your arms out full length palms down. They should be the same length. Now put the palms up, and pretend you're lifting a small weight up and down like in a gym, but only with one of your arms. Do this for about 30 seconds. Now put them both straight out, palms down. The one you 'worked out' should be shorter than your other. Have fun!
So far this worked on me and most of my friends. Make the rock on symbol with both your hands. Make sure you keep your middle fingers tightly closed and that your outer fingers are as straight as they can be. Now move your index fingers on both your hands up and down while keeping your pinkies straight. For me my tendon on my index finger keeps popping in and out. Not sure if this works for anyone else.
What's up?
Quote by chubbychunks
Meh, I'm bored.

Try to keep 'masturbation' to a minimum, I know it's hard, but restrain yourself.

Also don't post things that might harm anyone else.

Ok first one:

Hold your arms out full length palms down. They should be the same length. Now put the palms up, and pretend you're lifting a small weight up and down like in a gym, but only with one of your arms. Do this for about 30 seconds. Now put them both straight out, palms down. The one you 'worked out' should be shorter than your other. Have fun!

ZOMG that's cool
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
That hand thing didn't work very well on me hehe, only shortened a bit.
Ok, another one, put your hands together, and stretch them out, not too much, just comfortable. Then fold your middle fingers down. Then try separating your ring fingers. Hours of fun.
Quote by ctb
That hand thing didn't work very well on me hehe, only shortened a bit.

Didn't at all for me.
Bite really hard on your little fingers for a minute, then push them together. It sometimes feels like an electric shock. Otherwise, stick a spoon into an electric socket.
lol brilliant
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
stand in a doorway and put the back of your hands against the outside frame of the door (see diagram 1) and push your arms outward for about 30 seconds. then, move away from the door. your arms should feel weightless and float up by themselves

Diagram 1
-------
| O |
|/ | \ |
| /\ |
Quote by mulletman500
Bite really hard on your little fingers for a minute, then push them together. It sometimes feels like an electric shock. Otherwise, stick a spoon into an electric socket.

LMAO
Go underneath a doorframe and lean really hard on one arm on one of the frames (you can stand on one leg if it helps). Do this for about a minute straight. It may ache a little since you're leaning hard against one arm.

Aftewards, stand and relax your arms (as if normally standing). The arm you have just leant on should rise up automatically, but slowly since your brain still thinks you're leaning on it.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I have this wierd hole in my chest, and if I hit an open hand against it the right way, it sounds like I
I've got two empty halves of cocoanuts and I'm banging them together.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Im gonna have to say masturbating is more fun than adjusting the lengths of my arms. Thanks anyway
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by $Guitarist$
Im gonna have to say masturbating is more fun than adjusting the lengths of my arms. Thanks anyway

yea but i bet you'd like to adjust the length of your...never mind
This is amazing.

Okay stand up and put both your hands in your pockets. Once they are fully in, push them out ward, away from your body for 30 seconds. Take your hands out of your pockets and have them relax, make them limp. Your arm will "float upward" without you controlling it. It is kind of hard to explain but trsut me it works. It is caused by muscle memory.

Have fun.
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Quote by chubbychunks
Ok, another one, put your hands together, and stretch them out, not too much, just comfortable. Then fold your middle fingers down. Then try separating your ring fingers. Hours of fun.

DAMNIT WHY WON'T THEY MOVE!
Quote by MHSDC
yea but i bet you'd like to adjust the length of your...never mind

Oh, you god damn better beleive it...
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Take one of your legs, and just throw it over your neck and relax...
Quote by jase_connor
what a knob [1983 Merman]...its so moronic I thought it was deliberate

Quote by guitar?
Merman I will speak the truth
We all think you're a flaming douche
Plus we all think you are gay
And we all hope you get aids
put your hand out with the back of your hand facing it. Use your other hand to tuck your thumb behind the knuckle. So basically your thumb nail is touching your index fingers knuckle. Then you can close your hand and turn your fist so it looks like you're doing sort of dislocated thumbs up!

ANOTHER ONE;
Pretty simple, and you can sit down. Just raise one arm with fingers up as vertical as you can. Wait for about a minute. longer you wait better the result.
Then put your hands next to eachother to compare. All the blood travels to one hand so one hand should be very red and the other quite pale.
I like to drop heavy stuff on my left hand. It makes me play like fall out boy!
I'm back, you douchebags.
Ok ok, this is clearly the best one of these little things....
hold both hands out in front of you, about a foot away from you face, AT EYE LEVEL, each one making a pointing index finger shape (you know like if you see something and you point it out to someone, or if your the fonze). anyways, now turn your hands at the wrist so they each hand is pointing at the other index fingertip. touch the tips of your fingers together. now look straight ahead but instead of focusing on the hands, focus on the wall or computer screen, or an object in the distance.
...now with any luck, it should look like your holding a little cocktail sausage between the tips of your fingers. (EDIT: To threadstarter, This is not a masturbation reference)

anyway its funny easy and true, and if you focus hard on the distance and move your finger tips a little away from each other it looks like the sausage floating between!

enjoy
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
May I ask, how do you know that one arm's got shorter? How do you know the other arm hasn't just got longer?
Quote by Malakian88
May I ask, how do you know that one arm's got shorter? How do you know the other arm hasn't just got longer?

Your muscles contract, it becomes shorter.

Quote by Robbie n strat
Didn't at all for me.

OK, maybe a diagram will help.

Start like this:

O
|__
|
|\

Then go to this:

O
|_l
|
|\

But only with one arm. Repeat again and again for 30 seconds. Longer you do it, bigger the effect.
Hours of fun.
cool thread... i know one which makes you feel like you are falling through the floor, but you need another persons help...

okay you lie face down on the ground with your arms out infront of you, and close your eyes. get the other person to grab your arms and lift them up as high as they will go without hurting you. then after 30 seconds they slowly lower your arms back down to the floor. its pretty cool feeling.
make sure u keep your eyes closed.
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Masturbate.

But really...I can make this weird popping noise with my wrists and thumbs.

i can crack my jaw... iusually stick pins or needles in my skin but i cant find any right now
Quote by Malakian88

You measure them, obviously.

Quote by chubbychunks
Your muscles contract, it becomes shorter.

Yeah, so do your bones.
the falling inthe floor one works on your own too

you have to spin on the spot for as long as you can (or 30 seconds'll do, i just enjoy spinning round for 20 minutes at a time), then lie face down, eyes closed on a slanted surface (a grassy knoll, or hill) and it feels like your falling into the ground...used to do that in primary school

and i can do this thing
where i flick my cheek and kindof whistle and it sounds like a waterdrop
i do it in school and people are sat there trying to imitate it for hours, its not hard and im sure everyone can do it...for some reason it just came to me one day haha
One thing you can do is take a dumb, but be creative. Sit backwards on the seat, stand up, try to lay on the seat, walk into your loungeroom and wipe your ass! Be creative!

(I do not endorse the last one though)
I have one of these that's more like a prank. You need 3 people who know about it, and one who doesn't (that's the one who's going to get pranked, obviously). You also need a plank of wood (or anything else that'll hold a person).
Okay, so have 2 guys hold the plank a few inches above the ground (they should be a bit stronger, seeing as the 'prankee' will be standing on that plank). The third guy that knows what you're doing has to stand next to the plank in such a position that he will be looking in the 'prankee's' eyes. So finally, you tell the 'prankee' to stand on the plank and hold the third guy's shoulders, and close his eyes. Then tell him you're gonna lift him to shoulder level. Don't do it, but instead have the third guy crouch. When he crouches, the plank holders should start yelling "Jump, jump! I can't hold you anymore!" or "Ouch!! I got a splinter! I can't hold the plank!"
If done correctly, the guy on the plank should be quite freaked out.

Oh yes, instead of him closing his eyes, you could just wrap his eyes with a towel or something.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by Tim_Orme_Esq
Ok ok, this is clearly the best one of these little things....
hold both hands out in front of you, about a foot away from you face, AT EYE LEVEL, each one making a pointing index finger shape (you know like if you see something and you point it out to someone, or if your the fonze). anyways, now turn your hands at the wrist so they each hand is pointing at the other index fingertip. touch the tips of your fingers together. now look straight ahead but instead of focusing on the hands, focus on the wall or computer screen, or an object in the distance.
...now with any luck, it should look like your holding a little cocktail sausage between the tips of your fingers. (EDIT: To threadstarter, This is not a masturbation reference)

anyway its funny easy and true, and if you focus hard on the distance and move your finger tips a little away from each other it looks like the sausage floating between!

enjoy

That's double vision. I can do that pretty well.

Another one, pretty weird:

Grab the upper arm with the opposite hand. Then open and close the hand on the arm being gripped. This should make your veins pop out. If it doesn't, then try gripping your arm in a different place, maybe nearer the elbow. May take like 15 seconds of opening and closing the hand. DO NOT DO THIS TOO MUCH, it can't be great for you, but I know doctors do that to you when they take blood samples.
i get double vision all the time in the car... but i think its cos im short sighted... if i just look at the car in front, i see 2 of every piece of mud on the winshield
Nice thread,

Here's one:
Stare at something boring like ur math teacher.........WARNING:she/he must not be hot!Untill you manage to stone or daydream, and now,relax, and you will sleep with your eyes open...............not fun if you get caught though..............my friend took a pic of me doing it, it was freaky

Another one :
Use ur middle finger and try to touch the lowest part of ur palm,it may hurt if you can't do this but if you do it right, ur knuckle will bend to a side...........

Another one:Sit reading a book in ur comfortable position and when your done straigthen your spine as hard as your can,it will feel good and sound like you're been hanged.....a cacking sound from the top to the bottom

have fun!
Quote by FenderStRaT RS
Nice thread,

Here's one:
Stare at something boring like ur math teacher.........WARNING:she/he must not be hot!Untill you manage to stone or daydream, and now,relax, and you will sleep with your eyes open...............not fun if you get caught though..............my friend took a pic of me doing it, it was freaky

Another one :
Use ur middle finger and try to touch the lowest part of ur palm,it may hurt if you can't do this but if you do it right, ur knuckle will bend to a side...........

Another one:Sit reading a book in ur comfortable position and when your done straigthen your spine as hard as your can,it will feel good and sound like you're been hanged.....a cacking sound from the top to the bottom

have fun!

Meh, I can't sleep with my eyes open it just hurts. Is the last one dangerous?
Page 1 of 2