...damn

These guys are crazy. Reminds me of a less brutal, more industrial Berzerker. glad Earache Picked them up. Their metalness is very debatable, but you can deffinatly hear it in there.

Bo dont close this... move it if you have to
pretty cool stuff, but not metal. its like something you'd hear in a demonic nightclub. Pretty ****ing cool the more i listen.
Read my post. Not this.
Quote by Davidian
Boring.

I am Ungero, and I approve this message.
Quote by BlkGuitarRedCar
I am glad to see that you hate everyone and not just Christians.
Sounds like what you'd hear in a Goth club. Sounds alright, I've heard much better in this genre. The repetitive use of that "hardcore motherfucker" sample is irritating, tho.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Sounds like what you'd hear in a Goth club. Sounds alright, I've heard much better in this genre. The repetitive use of that "hardcore motherfucker" sample is irritating, tho.

Were you in belgium around the 90's?

That music was eeeeeeeeeeverywhere then soooo goddamn annoying. All day every day nothing but BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM TJIK A TJIK A TJIK BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM.
Now I wasn't lol.

Hey some of that BOOOM BOOM BOOM CHICKA CHICKA stuff is pretty cool. It beats a lot of that TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-RAAAAAAAWR-DUN-DUN-DUN stuff ;p
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Ultraviolence are an industrial band from years ago, Earache always had them didn't they? Maybe I'm worng, but they did have a lot of obscure bands from around that same time, like Fudge Tunnel.
damn its like re-living the 90's again....didnt like it back then dont like it now
Move to Other forum?
First we must find a devotchka for that, droog.

The band's name is way cooler than the band.
That song would be alright if it wasn't for the sample.

They're usually associated with the Gabber/Speedcore scene.