I've been playing around 11 months and have Carpal Tunnel. What would you guys rate my playing on a scale of 1-10 for playing this long with Carpal Tunnel? It's really difficult for me to keep playing, but eventually I'll have surgery on my wrists and get it taken care of, that's why I'm not quitting. Sorry if this is the wrong section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p42ZtB6SFk

Edit: Sorry, the video keeps going available and unavailable randomly... And sorry for the people who look at my profile and have to see that Michael Jackson looking person that randomly subscribed to me...

Thanks
Last edited by Rebirah at Jan 7, 2007,
Amazing. Carpel tunnel and able to play like that.

I salute you, sir. I wish you greatest luck with surgery.

Respect +50.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Looks alright man. Your real, at least you not like other kids who brag about how good they are and nothing to show for it. I also give you "a solid 8."
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
It's not working for me

EDIT: Its working now. Awesome for 11 months and carpal tunnel syndrome.

Hope the surgery works out.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Last edited by mw7 at Jan 7, 2007,
The playing is pretty good, but that style of music I just can't do. Nothing personally.
Fender 60th Anniv MIM Strat (SD Little 59er Br)
Agile AL-2000 Rootbeer Flame (GFS Vtg '59)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
GFS Chorus
DS-1
i hate that band,but you did a good cover,you have good skill,im happy most of your guitar covered that dudes singing,he sux ass bad....keep playing,i give ya an 8,and good luck with surgery,i have broken both of my wrist and ive been playin for 2 yrs,and i still kant play for no more than 2 hrs straight without taking a hour break or sumpthan,it puts major stress on them,...
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Yeah, honestly, not a fan of that music. But nonetheless, great job playing man, especially only playing less than a year.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Great playing, and that's pretty awsome that you're playing w/ Carpel tunnel. 9.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Wow, I didn't expect responses like these! Thanks guys, really motivating!
I started stretching before playing after I broke my wrist. It pays off and enables me to play longer without any pain in said wrist. Not my type of music, but sounds nice, especially with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
I liked it. I like that song too... :ashamed:

Nice work

Edit: By the way if you used a tab for that, do you have the link to it?
Last edited by JGamble at Jan 7, 2007,
I give ya an 8. I don't play that good yet, I've been playing for around that time. No carpel tunnel here.
people who post threads like this instantly suck
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

Quote by Cmogi10
people who post threads like this instantly suck

nice one jerkass,i thought it was really good, hope that surgery works out for you =] nice video
sorry to be a noob, but does carpal tunnel make your fingers like stiff/harder to move or just cause pain?
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

^I think the one with the pain is arthritis. CT is pain/stiffness combined or something, I'm not too sure either.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R