Hey, I re did this based on the previous comments.
I found a real nice backing track for this song, so the quality is way better than last one.
For the bridge I tried pretty hard, I almost screamed my lungs out..
EDIT: Johnny Greenwood's guitar is added to the song, I think it made a real different.
I also added a few of my improves in the bridge just for fun so check it out!

crit for crit

http://tonypiao.dmusic.com/
Last edited by D_y_p26 at Jan 9, 2007,
Great backing track where did you get it? Vocals where pretty good although the bridge still needs work, when thom york sings "ruuuuun" he really rounds off his voice giving him an operetic tone where you kinda just yelled ruuaann, so thats something to work on. Once you add the lead part, especially the percussive mutes just before the chorus, this should be very nice.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
man did u do the guitar urself? bcuz the part befor the chorus where he hits the high distrion i like that part and it's not in there
so thanks but no thanks. . .
also "my sugar" your rock!1!!!1
Quote by my sugar
man did u do the guitar urself? bcuz the part befor the chorus where he hits the high distrion i like that part and it's not in there

yes thats lead part, and its gonna come ASAP, my friend wants to play it

Quote by Cocnut Rag
Great backing track where did you get it? Vocals where pretty good although the bridge still needs work, when thom york sings "ruuuuun" he really rounds off his voice giving him an operetic tone where you kinda just yelled ruuaann, so thats something to work on. Once you add the lead part, especially the percussive mutes just before the chorus, this should be very nice.

I got it from http://www.guitarbt.com/
sigh for the bridge I guess my voice is just to different from Thom's lol.
Nice man, much better. Once your friend gets Jonny Greenwood's parts in there it will be even better. The backing track was great, as well as you putting more into the vocals.

I do agree with Cocnut Rag about the "ruuun" part though...although that's not something you should necessarily change. If that's the way you feel that part, then that's the way you should do it.

Honestly though man, this was so much better than your prior version. Great job.

Ps- sorry about the constant usage of the pahrase "much better", but it really is fitting
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
what did u use to record that?
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
are the veins in his own arm."
I really like the vocal on this (so it's not identical to Thom's, but isn't the whole idea of doing covers to make the song your own?) very moody, and fitting for the song.

Again, the backing track is great too!

(I would appreciate it if you could stop by my thread and have a listen https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500849 thanks!!!)
Quote by not_enough
what did u use to record that?

Dont laugh but I used my Epi G-400 -->Zoom 505II-->Randall 15 watt-->10 dollar mic.
for the vocals I used an old Made in japan Mic-->Zoom 505II(for delay effect)-->Randall 15watt-->10 dollar mic......
Hmm, sounds good so far, I like the clean tone =) and the vocals sound great to me, distortion tone is pretty muddy, might want to work on that a bit, but it fits the song nicely in this case. the falsetto bits for vocals are good too. I don't listen to much radiohead to be honest, but it sounds like you did the song justice, good job
Quality is very very good .Guitar is flawless..and for once one of these has singing so props for that
As promised my late crit

Nice job dude - your voice is good, but I don't think this song in particular suits it.

Good effects on your voice very nice.

On the whole - thumbs up

Thanks for critting mine

Hemant
It was pretty good.. the falsetto part could be higher in the mix... are you sure you screamed that 'run'? That just sounds like someone singing a mediocre high note. Come on you can let it out, dont hold back, cause you are. Once you get your breathing better you'll be able to yell that like an entire octave higher almost
Good job tho, it sounded really good still, cheers.
Work to live, not live to work.