Hey guys, this guitar is practically brand new, i bought it early this summer and have barely played it. Really nice guitar. I just put its 2nd pair of strings on the other day. There is absolutly nothing wrong with this guitar at all. Being a student i cant afford to keep this guitar as i have my eye on a PRS but need some more cash so am going to sell this one. Also comes with hardshell case. It MIGHT in total have 15-20 playing hours. PM me if interested. Item location is Alberta Canada.

Features
SA neck

3-piece maple neck material

Mahogany w/flamed maple top body

22 medium frets

Rosewood finger board

SAT Pro bridge

IBZ AHS1 (S) Neck pickup

IBZ AHS2 (S) Mid pickup

IBZ True-Duo bucker bridge pickup

Pearl Dot inlay

Hardware color: chrome

Also PM me for pictures only if interested
Last edited by curtishart at Jan 8, 2007,
pics?
Quote by ToolBass_dude
Look on youtube.com- search "rediculously hard classical **** that no one in their right mind would try" and you'll find some 5 year old asian kids playing it
Im gonna say about $330 US includes 1 *working* patch chord, and hardshell case-does NOT include shipping. PM me Thanks
is the bridge floating/locking?
Quote by ToolBass_dude
Look on youtube.com- search "rediculously hard classical **** that no one in their right mind would try" and you'll find some 5 year old asian kids playing it
Forgot to add that just 3 months ago i had this guitar professionally "setup" /taken to a guitar shop and the guy went over everything.
hey. empty our your private messages so i can send you my pm, you are full and it wont let me send. free up and nice guitar
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
can't you people read? NO EBAY. delete that right now.

reported anyway.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
no. No threads about stuff on ebay whether the link is there or not. No PMing for ebay. If its on UG, its not on ebay.

Seriously. Because you didn't DELETE the thread, that's a warning. Its right in the rules. Remember the rules. Learn them. Read them. Closed.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!