ok as you can see i am currently using a marshall mg15dfx i play metal so aparently the roland cube is the best practice amp to go for,i dont know which one to buy though the cube15 or the cube15x, whats the diference?or if there are other better practice amps please tell me!
ibanez rga121 ntf prestige
tanglewood tw28snq
marshall mg15dfx
jim dunlop crybaby
you should go up a level and get the Cube30 if you like the Cube series.
Yeah the 20X and 30X are both good, as well as the Micro Cube. The 15 series don't have any effects or most importantly Reverb. The others do! Here is a link to Rolands site to check out features of all the Cube amps they make:

http://www.rolandus.com/products/productlist.aspx?ParentId=57
Fender Malmsteen Strat > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > NS2 Send > NeoClassic 3080 Compressor > NeoClassic 741 Overdrive > NS2 Return > NS2 Output > VHT Special 6 Ultra Amp > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return
Yeah as far as cheap practice amps go the cube with the rectifier model is pretty much the best high gain distortion sound that ive heard. Ive got the cube 30, theyre on sale rite now for significantly less than the "X" ones. I cant really imagine what the difference could be. I think the cubes are a good buy for a small practice amp but they just dont compare to larger tube combos and heads.
wich ones the rectifier model, and no1 has yet answerd whats the diference betweent the normal ones and the x series, also are there any other practice amps that are good for metal? i mean a tube one would be good.
tanglewood tw28snq
marshall mg15dfx
jim dunlop crybaby
i aint seen any that say r-fier in the name...or desciption
tanglewood tw28snq
marshall mg15dfx
jim dunlop crybaby
Quote by rockon200
wich ones the rectifier model, and no1 has yet answerd whats the diference betweent the normal ones and the x series, also are there any other practice amps that are good for metal? i mean a tube one would be good.

anyone got any ideas?
tanglewood tw28snq
marshall mg15dfx
jim dunlop crybaby
Quote by rockon200
wich ones the rectifier model, and no1 has yet answerd whats the diference betweent the normal ones and the x series...

The difference between the regular Cube models and the X-series versions is that the X versions have a built-in tuner and power squeezer, which when used allows you to fully crack the amp and only output 5 watts at lower volume without loosing sound quality.
Fender Malmsteen Strat > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > NS2 Send > NeoClassic 3080 Compressor > NeoClassic 741 Overdrive > NS2 Return > NS2 Output > VHT Special 6 Ultra Amp > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return