GPS = Global Positioning Satellite??? Yes... mine is sjut a little $100 GPS that is sjut kind fo fun to have... or atleast i would think so. I cant figure out how to use the damn thing. I would like to be able to put in some coordinates in the damn thing to help me find a cache, but i have no clue as to how i would go about doing so. Ex: N33 17.799 W86 50.640. This is the GPS unit i have... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000058BCQ/ref=pd_cp_e_title/102-9256213-6446518#moreAboutThisProduct - can anyone help me?
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
I'd try posting your question on www.yournav.com, its a gps forum that I'm also a member of and the people are good at helping each other out with gps questions like that. I've been using gps for a little while now and that site is a good sources of info. I've been using the tomtom one I've found it really easy to use, like right out of the box and the teleatlas maps on it are really easy to read and accurate. I mostly use it in the car and i think its really a great thing to have. good luck.
I don't even care to shake these zipper blues...