I start my second semester of college tomorrow. Anyone else starting? Im a lil nervous. On break i couldent wait to go back. Also what are your colleges like. I go to a (TSTC) a local "technical" college. the people in my department are really laid back. It's cool as long as you dont mess around they treat you awesome.
Im going to college in 2 years, I plan on going to University of Texas Pan Am for my basics then to Berklee for the rest.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
I start in two days back at the community college. Mount San Antonio College in Southern CA.
your mom goes to college....you knew it was coimng
paco's pink tacos home of the dirty sanchez
im going to IBC (International Business College) for graphic design. wanst thinking on going to college too much but they called me up for a tour and it seemd pretty cool and they can get me in and out in a year. got accepted around Oct. last year. so im kinda looking forward to it. Long ass drive not really but damn * in the morning and a 45+ minute drive. im not looking forward to that.
some people like sports.
i like tits.
I'm at University now doing some boring Computer Networking course.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
I'm planning on it. I'm moving mid-year to another school, and it might fuck up my credits, but we're trying to work something out where it won't. I really don't want to graduate late.

But I'm planning on going to college with a friend, dorm, have jobs in college, and move to Japan after we graduate. Returning home sooner or later.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
My brother just went back today, although he starts tomorrow. Hopefully he can improve his grades some.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
I go back to college in a week. I go to Northern Illinois University. Its a very fun place.
I got into Edinburgh the other day, chuffed, so I'll be starting there in September.

****ing yaldie.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I'm in a special program during my Senior year at high school called New Vision, where I take college classes from the local Community College while doing special rotations as a student teacher through the career tech program. I'm taking six courses (18 credits) for free. It's a really hard program to get into, but it rocks because I really want to be a teacher. It's also offered for medical, engineering, and law/govt.

I was also recently accpeted to SUNY Oneonta, where I will be going as a second semester Freshman next fall.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite