Ok here's my problem :
to turn off my Dunlop Crybaby , I have to step on the top end of the pedal really hard and quickly but sometimes I don't hit it hard enough

So I would need a pedal ( or another possibility of you know something better ) that would take the guitar signal to my pedals (Boss overdrive and the Wah) like this :

Setup 1 : Guitar ---> Overdrive OR Wah ---> Amp (for clean(+ wah) or Overdrive ( without wah)
Setup 2 : Guitar ---> Overdrive AND Wah -> Amp (for Overdrive + wah )

I hope you get what I want :P