The tone was kinda bland in my opinion, but very clear. That's about as good as I can get it too really. Although the level needed to be up much higher.

I sure hope the vocal track is some magical composition that brings this thing to life because it's quite aggravating to hear that chord pattern repeated for 2 and half minutes and never go anywhere beyond that.
Quote by ParanoiaMusic
The tone was kinda bland in my opinion, but very clear. That's about as good as I can get it too really. Although the level needed to be up much higher.

I sure hope the vocal track is some magical composition that brings this thing to life because it's quite aggravating to hear that chord pattern repeated for 2 and half minutes and never go anywhere beyond that.

Yeah I know. I really lvoe the progression though and the vocals fit with it.

Thanks man.
I like it. The tone is pretty darn good. Speed seems to not be consistent. I have that problem as well. If you record with Audacity you can put in a click track and listen to it in the head phones to stay on the same track and then remove the click track when done. Very good job though.

Would you mind reviewing "Calico Girl"?

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500244