Page 1 of 2
Well i have the choice to go to either america or finland , i'm aloud to go to anystates capital(where i'll be staying for most of it) or helsinki (spelling??) in Finland.

I was just wondering which one do you think would be better , and give some cool things i could while i'm there.

Thanks, FeLiX

EDIT: oh yeah , hawaii isnt an option.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Last edited by RaNdoM-FeLiX at Jan 7, 2007,
Well, since im in America. I would go to Finland. :p
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by GiantRaven
Well, i'd rather go to Finland, it looks like a nice place

Yeah i'd love to see the midnight sun...

I LOVE KENSAI
I'd go to either Seattle or Finland.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Finland, naturally. Only other country I would really like to set foot in, save the UK and Canada. Plus I'd love to see the nature and environment there...
What about Alaska?
Gibson LesPaul Standard 1958 Custom Shop
Fender Stratocaster 70s Reissue
Charvel-Jackson Vintage Acoustic
Vox ac30
Quote by Vanquish
I'd go to either Seattle or Finland.

Lol seattle , isnt that a hole??

I LOVE KENSAI
Check out America for diversity of food and tourist attractions, go Fin. for history. I've always wanted to see Finland, I did a European pub crawl a while back, but my route didnt go there .
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

no...

Seattle is a city, home of Nirvana and Pearl Jam and other grunge bands, it really does have a great music scene.
F.U.B.A.R.
Finland is supposed to be the most technologically advanced society in the world. According to the UN
Grunge is dumb, Jimi Hendrix came out of Seattle though. Man, go to Finland folk metal and black metal is there.
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Well i have the choice to go to either america or finland , i'm aloud to go to anystates capital(where i'll be staying for most of it) or helsinki (spelling??) in Finland.

I was just wondering which one do you think would be better , and give some cool things i could while i'm there.

Thanks, FeLiX

EDIT: oh yeah , hawaii isnt an option.

Finland man, Finland. Especially if you're metal.

And Finnish chicks are so gorgeous.
FINLAND

In america... there's a whole shitload of fat ass chicks...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
In America the larger portion of fat people live in the South but up North, people are pretty skinny or jacked.
Gibson LesPaul Standard 1958 Custom Shop
Fender Stratocaster 70s Reissue
Charvel-Jackson Vintage Acoustic
Vox ac30
ive been to helsinki, its really beautiful, the architecture is intense, not a lot of tourism though...not much to do if youre just stopping by. go there over the states, much nicer
Definately Finland, America sucks.

I am moving back to Holland or to Finland myself as soon as I get out of college.
High as tits
Since I live in America I would have to say Finland. But if you're considering a US city, I'd vote for either New York NY, Atlanta GA, or my hometown: Raleigh NC.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
There are pretty much no police in Finland, so depending on what you want to do...

Actually, if you've never met a negro before, go to U.S.
That was a tad bit racist i suppose.
Quote by musicianamedave
Since I live in America I would have to say Finland. But if you're considering a US city, I'd vote for either New York NY, Atlanta GA, or my hometown: Raleigh NC.

sorry, but theres nothing in Raleigh
But there's always D.C.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

As far as I know (which could be wrong) Seattle is one of the nicest cities in America.
Quote by lespaulkevin
In America the larger portion of fat people live in the South but up North, people are pretty skinny or jacked.

I live in Michigan, and I could swear we were rated as one of the "fattest" states...Perhaps you are right in general though....

I like Michigan because of the lakes and stuff. But other than that I think we are pretty ordinary.

Unfortunately, I don't know much about Finland, other than the fact that their female president looks exactly like Conan Obrien

Edit: http://www.videovat.com/videos/965/finland-president-obrien.aspx
Last edited by pyrochris at Jan 7, 2007,
Quote by Hpda5121

But there's always D.C.

I didn't say that Raleigh had anything special. But it's a hella beautiful place.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
I live in US so naturally I say go to Helsinki, but there's no place like New York.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Hpda5121
There are pretty much no police in Finland, so depending on what you want to do...

Actually, if you've never met a negro before, go to U.S.
That was a tad bit racist i suppose.

But there's always D.C.

Lol, ahhahaha. No police in finland??? hahaha.. .The place is crawling with cops..

And i know, I live in norway, and have been to finland several times on car vacations. Finland sucks though. Its just the same as norway, only the chicks are kinda hotter. But if you want hot chicks, you gotta go to sweden anyway. It goes like this, as far as chick hotness is concerned:

Sweden>Finland>Norway>Denmark>>>>>>>America. I mean, the chicks in america... ugh..

I'd rather go to america. But thats probably coz i've only ever been there once, while i've been to finland thousands of time. Finland is definately cool though. There's nothing like finding a nice plump farmers daughter to hump on during the long nights over there.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
FINLAND!!!!
But remember, If you don't know Finnish, It's gonna be hard to figure out wtf is going on.
~ Please Crit One Of My Songs? ~
~_My_Song_Threads_~

Quote by IndieLee
The_Bass_Poet, I want your babies.
They're actually very good in english in finland.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Seriously dude, AMERICA!!!!!!

I have been to the States 4 times, (lived in New York for 2 years), and I got treated like royalty everywhere I went.

I would be sitting at the bar, 20 minutes later, I had a crowd around me 3 people deep, asking me about kangaroos and shit

Especially on the East coast, as many have never met an Aussie before. Also, WWII Veterans really dig Aussies as well, as many of them served with Aussies in the South Pacific war against Japan. (and Vietnam Vets too)

America Definately. You will make 100's of friends!
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
i'd go to finland. but i'd go to lahti, not helsinki. and i'd take holidays all over europe and be incredibly happy. and finnish is a farkin awesome language, i want to learn it.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Yeah i'd love to see the midnight sun...

Visit Alaska. Juneau is pretty interesting if you've gotta go to the capital, although there are much better places to visit here. Summer is definately the time to go, in my opinion, but you won't really experience the true midnight sun if you only visit Juneau, as its hundreds of miles below the arctic circle. Fairbanks and above are better places to experience the midnight sun. I live near Fairbanks and although we live below the arctic circle and don't experience the true midnight sun (22 hours and some odd minutes of actual daylight at our sulstice), there is about a three month span where even though the sun sets for a few hours, its so low on the horizon that it doesn't get dark. Often times you still need to wear sunglasses at 2:00am. The arctic circle is just a short drive north from here. If you can get above the tree line, you can actually watch the sun circle around you throughout the day. The temperature is really mild here too. Up here we get mostly low 70's during the day with an average temperature of 64 degrees. One downfall is that things are very expensive up here. On average things about 2-3 times as expensive as most of the lower 48. I could go on and on about all the tourist attractions we have, but I've go to bed.

Good luck on your trip, wherever you go.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

^Yea, but not all of them. What about taxi drivers, policemen and crap like that?
EDIT: To Guitar-freak
~ Please Crit One Of My Songs? ~
~_My_Song_Threads_~

Quote by IndieLee
The_Bass_Poet, I want your babies.
Last edited by The_Bass_Poet at Jan 13, 2007,
I'm half-Finnish, my mother is Finnish and I go to Finland every summer. So from first-hand experience, my advice is go to Finland my friend. It's peaceful, friendly, amazing scenery and pretty much everybody there speaks English. And yes, people above me have commented on the technology and the metal, and yes they are correct, the Fins rule all. And on top of that, they are in the guiness world book of records for being the overall most environmentally perfect nation in the world. Which is more than can be said for America...
You should put a poll up.

Finland FTW!
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Page 1 of 2