Alright, I've decided that I'm going to make a pedal board with the same effects as the great Tom Morello, but I've got a question for the UG community.

Along with my December 2006 issue of Guitar world, the one with Morello on the cover, came a CD... a CD with a little session with Morello where he describes how he makes the sounds he makes and what pedals he uses to make those sounds... but unfortunately this is a CD I no longer have, so I was wondering if anyone that has that CD could inform me what type of delay and EQ pedals Morello uses... I've already got the Cry-Baby and I'm looking into a Whammy and MXR Phase 90.

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks.
Im pretty sure he had a Boss DD-6 or some other kind of Boss delay
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Awesome, thanks dude... I wasn't sure if he used a Boss or a Digitech delay...

Still wondering about the EQ... anyone?

Edit: Also another question... anyone have any input on what the difference between a MXR Phase 90 and Phase 100 is?
Last edited by LittleCaesar at Jan 7, 2007,
Quote by LittleCaesar
Awesome, thanks dude... I wasn't sure if he used a Boss or a Digitech delay...

Still wondering about the EQ... anyone?

Edit: Also another question... anyone have any input on what the difference between a MXR Phase 90 and Phase 100 is?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/DOD-FX40B-Equalizer?sku=150067

That is the EQ pedal he uses. I got that CD too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Morello#Effects That will help also.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...

Who do y'all think I modeled my board after? Sheeeeeeeit..... the Man himself. Mo-Rello.
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by guitarrocka205

Who do y'all think I modeled my board after? Sheeeeeeeit..... the Man himself. Mo-Rello.

Where did you get the money to get the gear you have?
Sent from my iPad.
^--- I worked at a car dealership for a year straight out of high school. I'm 19 now... I pay for my car.... etc. I do admit I don't pay insurance. I need to sell something though. I didn't mention I have an LTD B-50 bass in black satin I need to sell. I have a couple of PEAVY SS combos I need to shed as well. PM me if any of that sounds good to anyone*****
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby