does anyone know what kind of delay john's using in dont forget me (pref the live version). its sounds so sick and our band is going to cover it. im thinking its some analog with some reverb and feedback but not sure. let me know
he uses moog moogerfooger or somthign like that
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
^yeah, but I also think he uses a delay pedal. My guess would be to just get a Boss DD-3 and mess around with the knobs.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
ElectroHarmonix 16 Second Digital Delay
ElectroHarmonix Micro Synth

those are listed on his own website as pedals he used during the making of californication.

The 16 second digital delay has been replaced by something.. his moog products he uses are high filters, low filters and i would also assume the delay they make, which is very expensive.

I would say your best bet would be a line 6 delay modeller or the new electroharmonix looping pedal which is a delay pedal with a whole lot of stuff you can do.
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
ya lol i know for a fact he used delay, check out live at slane castle, but does anyone have any idea on the settings and possibly the tempo of the delay? i could do it myself but im lazy and all my gear right now is at my practice room, cant mess with it untill tomorrow
that guitar geek site is very inaccuarate
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
Quote by M4jorpiz
that guitar geek site is very inaccuarate

+1
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join