alright guys i need your help. i just finished a beast of an essay and then trouble. something happened to the document where every single space in between the words is filled with a dot, and every single spot where i hit enter is marked with a weird symbol. now my essay is completely covered with random dots and symbols i cant get rid of. every new document i create in word is screwed up too. ive tried restarting my comp and that didnt work.

any ideas???
Quote by gsr2k6
Ask your mother, She will give you a detailed story about when I lost my virginity.

Quote by Bodom
you had sex with a carrot skinner? WTF?
Yeah, that's just an onscreen guide to help you with your spacing and paragraphs. It doesn't come out when you print it, so don't worry about it. If it bothers you that much, find the button that looks kind of like a weird uppercase P, and click it to turn the guide off.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
YES!!! thanks alot!! now i will know for next time \M/
Quote by gsr2k6
Ask your mother, She will give you a detailed story about when I lost my virginity.

Quote by Bodom
you had sex with a carrot skinner? WTF?
It's called Show/Hide.
Quote by Metal claw
Some men choose to build rocket ships and explore outer space. We on the other hand, choose to explore the full potential of our genitals.

Quote by Diet_coke_head
The same way that Jesus knows you play with yourself at night.