I recently came to own a nice little classical guitar however its in a bad way, the bridge is bent up due to having two strings only for a long period and the frets are worn and probably a whole host of things.
I could take it to a shop and have it repaired however I want a project of my own and I'll learn something about guitar repair so I thought I'd take this on.

What do I need and what am I going to have to do.
Well of course give us more details, and all the problems first
and pics
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Well there's a whole host of questions we could ask you at this point.

A few things you can do to the fretboard are to apply lemon oil to the fretboard (most classical guitars don't have finished fretboards, so you shouldn't hurt anything). At where I work we use Dunlop 65 lemon oil. Make sure to wipe off the excess as best as you can.

http://www.jimdunlop.com/index.php?page=products/pip&id=222&pmh=products/maintenance

What to do with the frets would depend on what kind of shape they're in. If there are any jagged edges of any sort, I'd recommend going over them with some fairly high-grit sandpaper, probably around 1000 grit (classical guitars also generally tend to have softer frets containing more nickel alloy than their steel-stringed counterparts). To 'polish' the frets where I work we use the product at the bottom of the page:

http://www.planetwaves.com/pcaredetails.aspx?ID=6

Although to be totally honest it doesn't really seem to do a whole lot to the frets. Makes them a little smoother I guess, but all that comes off is a little dense wax that I'm guessing comes right off when the guitars leave the store and get played a bit.

Classical guitars do not require a truss rod, and as such result entirely on the tension of the strings (which isn't as much as a steel string) to bow the neck slightly. When you DO string it and tune it up, let it settle for a day or so, tune it up again, and hopefully all the frets are in working order.

If the top is polished, you can polish it with a guitar body polish.

I'd post a bit more but I need to run.

Good luck!

Slurgi