i was wondering if anyone here knows what effects the guitarist from FoT uses. i'm having trouble finding anything on google, help would be greatly appreciated
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Ha good luck with that, hes got a pedal board the size of texas.
but seriously, there are a bunch.
i could have guessed that lol. i'm not trying to get every pedal he has, just a rough idea of what brands and such
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
He has several delays. (DD-6s, DL-4s..etc.). He uses lots of distortion pedals (DS-2, MD-2). Flanger. Phaser. And thats really it. And lots of crazy skillz lol. Last time I saw/talked to him thats what he had so...Idk if its current..
i got my eye on that DL-4, that or maybe just a BOSS loop pedal thatd be fun
whend you talk to him?
Theyre a local band here so they used to play downtown all the time. My old band played with them a few times too so we hung out at shows every now and then. But this was before they got really big like they are now, like a couple years ago.
Wikipedia man. Just because I'm a nice person tonight...:
This is equipment that is currently being used on tour.

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard Double Cut Plus, Rootbeer Finish (second of this model Erak has used)
LTD Viper-400 Vintage Sunburst
Amplifiers:
Orange AD-140 Twin Channel Head
Two Orange 4x12 cabinets
Effects pedals
BOSS DD-3
BOSS DD-5
Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler
Morley Little Alligator Volume Pedal
BOSS PH-2 Super Phaser
Ibanez TS-9DX Tube Screamer Turbo
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Orange Channel Switch
BOSS TU-2 tuner
Others
SKB PS-45 Integrated Pedalboard
SKB PS-15 Integrated Pedalboard
His current pedalboard isn't THAT big. I know it by heart, as creepy as that is.

Delays:
Boss DD-3
Boss DD-6
Line 6 DL-4

Modulation:
Line 6 FM-4 filter modeler
Boss PH-2 phaser

OD:
Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tubescreamer (I'm surprised he uses it. TS9DX's sound like crap.)

Others:
Boss TU-2
Morley Little Alligator volume pedal

He's also used a Jekyll and Hyde, Digitech Whammy and Boss DS-2 in the past. I'm surprised he has such good tone and little feedback, considering how many pedals he's putting his signal through and how much gain he uses. I dunno why he doesn't use a noise supressor yet.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)