-------------------------------------------------------------|
--------------18p15---- 15-18p15----15-18p15---- 15-18p15---- 15-18p15----15-|
-------------------- 17---------- 17---------- 17---------- 17---------- 17----|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
--18p15---- 15-18p15---- 15-18p15--- - 15-18p15---- 15-18p15---- 15-18p15----15--------|
-------- 17---------- 17--------- -17--------- -17---------- 17----------17----17--15-|
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I just wanted to know like where to position ur fingers cus Allen Collins plays that part pretty fast
ugh whatever, it messed it all up but anyway is a pulloff on the 18th fret to 15th fret on B string then 17 fret on G string over and over
18th fret- pinky
15th fret- index
17th on G- ring
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

^^^nah dont use your pinky...I would play it with your index finger on the 15th, your RING finger on the 18th, and your middle finger on the 17th...it should be easier for u that way
Quote by InsomniaRocks
^^^nah dont use your pinky...I would play it with your index finger on the 15th, your RING finger on the 18th, and your middle finger on the 17th...it should be easier for u that way

Insomnia, stfu, noob, the guy before you is correct.
no
index on the 15
middle on the 17
ring on the 18
its the 15~18th fret nobody needs to use their pinky for extending 4 frets.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
do whats easier ... i wouldnt use the pinly for it though
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Don't use your pinky, in the long run you will find that using your ring finger for riffs like that is much easier.
I'm a person.
pinky is correct, if you want to keep good form for your guitar playing career you'll follow the rule that when being 4 frets away from your index finger, you'll use your pinky, it's just the right thing to do, using your ring finger for it is just being lazy!
Personally i wouldn't use my pinky, i would leave it available for any extra notes that i wished to add on. For example 18 pull off to 15, down to 17 back to 15, 18, 15 then up to 20, then back to 15. Adding that in every so often. It's a very "Kirk Hammet" thing to do.
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen Roberts
A lot of players don't use their pinky. You SHOULD play this with your pinky and it's very valuable to learn to use your pinky for stretches greater than three frets (and on the fourth fret when playing at open), but at the same time I'd go as far as to say that the majority of players don't use their pinky.
you would use your pinky if you're pulling off form the 18th on b to 15th
keep your index finger stationary on the 15th fret
and use your ring finger for the 17th on G (you could probably keep that stationary too
Quote by cheekynibbler
because guitars and women go hand in hand... unless your a raging homosexual or find animals more appealing then people

Quote by terrencemaddox
is it weird to rub your own nips while humping...if youre a dude?