http://geoff-on-thurs.greatestjournal.com/

My friend and I were watching the videos explaining the meaning for songs off WATT, and the Signals Over the Air one came on, and we got to thinking about how Geoff Rickly has some somewhat homosexual tendencies.

But then I remember hearing that he was married, but then my friend and I were like "ok, we'll search askjeeves."

So I searched "Is Geoff Rickly Married?" and got this site:

http://www.greatestjournal.com/users/geoff_on_thurs/6976.html

So I clicked on the profile picture and read through what would seem to be Geoff's journal entries.

And wow. Everything makes sense now. The "Love is Love" tatoo on his arm... All the lyrics....

And I guess hes married?

Wow....

Not that there's anything wrong with being gay (ahh Seinfeld...), its just so obvious now that I think about it...

PLEASE dont tell me this is old old old news....
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Yeah he's married. Apparently he met his wife on the Warped Tour or something...
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by Patches McGee
Yeah he's married. Apparently he met his wife on the Warped Tour or something...

Wife?

No.

Weston Dupree from Eisley.
!!!??

I read in a magazine that he had a wife....
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
That looks horribly fake.

If they were actually with each other they wouldn't send greatest journal entries/comments to each other.

That's what kids do.

But maybe?

hmmm
Quote by sonixon
That looks horribly fake.

If they were actually with each other they wouldn't send greatest journal entries/comments to each other.

That's what kids do.

But maybe?

hmmm

Ya, but I dont think those were supposed to be all public.

I dont know, I just have a hard time believing its a fan. Just look at all the entries. I dont think ANY fan would take THAT much time out of their lives.
You'd be surprised.

Until I'm blatently proven wrong I'm going to say it looks pretty staged to me.
Yeah but on one of those journal entires his current music was Panic! at the Disco.

I seriously doubt Geoff digs Panic! at the Disco.
Quote by sonixon

Meh, until I get a name of the wife, Im not believe anything.

But C'mon. LOOK at Geoff. There's no doubting that hes got a little gay side to him, and listen to some of his songs. A few of them are about being persecuted for being gay (IE M. Shephard, SOtA).

"Love is love" tatoo...

I just dont think he wants people to know about it. I mean it IS his personal life (oh the irony that I, of all people is saying that...)

Its not like its a myspace or a livejournal or something where he'd be openly broadcasting his sexuality. I've never even heard of this site...
I'd think Geoff would be open about his sexuality if he was in fact, gay.
I have, and so have millions of people lol.

Just read some of those entries. They spell out "teen girl".

He quotes My Chemical Romance lyrics and stuff. I mean I know he's good friends with the vocalist but, the fact of the matter is, no one over the age of 15 would maintain a blog like that.
Quote by Patches McGee
I'd think Geoff would be open about his sexuality if he was in fact, gay.

Thats what I thought at first too.

But the more I think about it, if he was getting abused by his family and stuff for it, as it says in his journals, than I'd think he'd be hesitant to make it publicly known that he is in fact gay.
I'm suprised you're still not convinced.

Not that there's anything wrong with it (Seinfeld FTW) but dude has a wife.

I know this
personally i don't think geoff is gay. he only started on his gay rights protests when he heard about matthew shepard being jumped + killed by two men.

yeah, he has some gay tendancies, but he's married + those journals are blatently fake.

i don't really understand why you care if he's gay or not?

edit: geoff wouldn't listen to p!atd.

/thread.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
If he's gay I call first serving.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Last edited by the_astronaut at Jan 8, 2007,
Geoff is happily Married so no he's not gay. He is open mineded to all people.
Also Love is Love has nothing in specific to do with Homosexual love.
Love is Love means that there is love that is kindness and compassion for others, and there is love hat is physicaland what we generally accociates with family and relationships.
He believes there is not enough compassion for fellow man in this world, when it is all Love it makes no sense.
Quote by fenderfreak101
Meh, until I get a name of the wife, Im not believe anything.

Shelly, she's quite nice. Also his parents love him very much, they were at the shows over the holidays.

Not gay.
end of thread.
Jesse Wants To Die Just As Much As You Want Him Dead
Last edited by Knife2aGunFight at Jan 8, 2007,
Quote by sonixon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weston_DuPree

"He is dating Jessica Munn of the band Luvbeat."

Do you really need any more proof?

Lawlz.

You can edit Wikipedia, and they will keep it up there as long as it sounds relatively factual.

Fine, you can all believe he's straight, but when he and Wes get divorced, you'll be regretting it when me and him get married and have cute little Geoff/Robbie babies
crit my rhymes?:

Lets Get Drunk and Fuck.

Subtle Arrogance

Do you realize, that i can clearly see your clitoris through your jeans?

Quote by Shaepwnsyou
They're very religious, so they have butt sex to save their virginity.
Im pretty sure hes straight

but apparently most of the posters in this thread arent, as they get awkwardly excited over the notion of gay sex with him
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Guitarist132
Im pretty sure hes straight

but apparently most of the posters in this thread arent, as they get awkwardly excited over the notion of gay sex with him

Indeed.