while P2P file sharing technology is completely legal, many of the files traded through P2P are copyrighted. Unless you live in Canada where citizens are shielded from P2P copyright lawsuit

Arrrr
I wish I had a sig.

Instrumental preference: Bass and/or vocals (lead or backup)

Quote by Zeppelin256
You're a member of UG.

And you don't want to have buttsecks?

Get the fuck off my internets.
But the best thing about canada is Rush
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

YES! i was about to say, Canada is only awesome because of Rush - the greatest thing in the world ever.
Yup, Canada pretty much rules.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
hell yes! we are like america... without the SUCK!!!
Quote by ToolBass_dude
Look on youtube.com- search "rediculously hard classical **** that no one in their right mind would try" and you'll find some 5 year old asian kids playing it
We got awesome dope to.. BC does anyways.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Quote by fluffylump2
YES! i was about to say, Canada is only awesome because of Rush - the greatest thing in the world ever.

I'm assuming you're from the us? if you are you should take a run up sometime, theres alot more to canada than rush

Edit:
Quote by bean-o

in P.E.I we get all our weed from BC the good stuff anyways
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by hemi-san
Canada Sucks!!!!!!!!!! We Kicked Your Butts In Ww2 And We'll Do It Again

Ah, I see we have a history buff within our midst.

Turd-burgler.
Last edited by RawrDemon at Jan 7, 2007,
Quote by hemi-san
Canada Sucks!!!!!!!!!! We Kicked Your Butts In Ww2 And We'll Do It Again

actually i dont think we ever lost a war
Quote by ToolBass_dude
Look on youtube.com- search "rediculously hard classical **** that no one in their right mind would try" and you'll find some 5 year old asian kids playing it
or am i so intelligent that your puny little mind cannot comprhend it and therefore perceives it as stupidity.

(in all reallity i was kidding) however i prefer america
Quote by bean-o
Heh, my cousin grows that shit. I should get him to send me some.
I wish I had a sig.

Quote by Zeppelin256
You're a member of UG.

Quote by Diamond Dave
only bad things i can think of about canada: probably would be too cold for my liking, aboot
Only if you go way up north, places like Vancouver and Drumheller rock.
I wish I had a sig.

Quote by Zeppelin256
You're a member of UG.

Quote by !xobile
actually i dont think we ever lost a war

We've never actually been at war, we mostly just help u.s. with theirs.
Quote by Stratocaster93
We've never actually been at war, we mostly just help u.s. with theirs.

Shut up! You're making us sound like pussies!
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Canada: Living the American dream without all the violence since 1867.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
i think i'd like canada. it's cold. that's cool. wow a pun. but seriously, it's like america but not ****ed up. and lot's of french people. oui oui.
We pwn. Plain and simple. My avatar isn't really about me, if you look closely you can see Canada is... just before Teh Pwn flashes. That's a reality.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
I intend on leaving Canada as soon as I am able.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
What about hockey!! Seriously, the greatest sport ever. I love Canada, but only 1 problem, FRENCHIES!!!! AHHHHH. I actually like living in Germany better though...
The French stay in Quebec where they belong. If you haven't noticed, Canada almost separated from Quebec, forgot why, but I don't really care. I'd rather have Quebecians beside me than France.

In my opinion, Canada is way better to live in rather than America. But if you plan on becoming a musician or actor, along those lines... America is where you will get recognized, but then again there is far too many people trying to be just that and it's a 1 in a million shot at making it big.

The only reason I would ever go to America would be to party with all those gullible women who can't help but love Canadians. Most of the American women I've met can't resist Canadian or British guys. I guess we're just naturally more kind and respecting. Like on New Years Eve I met so many Americans and every single one of them said "This is why I love Canadians, they're all happy and polite"

You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
canada has:

-LOTS of room, 1/10th the population of the US
-the exact same technological innovations as they have in america, believe it or not
-hockey up the ass... hockey is the best thing ever
-really slack laws regarding marijuana
-not that many french people outside of quebec
-fewer than 100 shooting deaths per year, as opposed to around 4000 in america
-less pollution than america, even in major cities
-a pretty good music scene lately
-facking cold winters, and scorching hot summers
-and yes, the freedom to download crap off the net for free... for now
Quote by frigginjerk
canada has:

-LOTS of room, 1/10th the population of the US
-the exact same technological innovations as they have in america, believe it or not
-hockey up the ass... hockey is the best thing ever
-really slack laws regarding marijuana
-not that many french people outside of quebec
-fewer than 100 shooting deaths per year, as opposed to around 4000 in america
-less pollution than america, even in major cities
-a pretty good music scene lately
-facking cold winters, and scorching hot summers
-and yes, the freedom to download crap off the net for free... for now

And we like to keep it that way. I love that you don't need people to shove you into the subway train to even get in. Even in Italy, subways are completely packed... But they have televisions in theirs...WTF IS THIS SHIT?! Any Canadians see TVs in their subway? Toronto doesn't have that =(
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
I am thinking of Backpacking North America, especially Canada & Alaska. Which a good areas to go?

I am a Yachty, and thinking of getting on the crab boats that fish the Bering Sea.

I've done USA Coast to Coast (lived in New York for 2 years), and have crossed the Border into Canada near the Niagra Falls, but that was as far north as I have been.
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?