alright, im just now looking into dean guitars, listen to pantera every now and then, and i know that dime was shot, but can someone give me the full details about his death?
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
Some guy that was freaked out duribg his military term supposedly blamed Dime for the seperation of Pantera. He then walked into the club where Damageplan was performing and shot him and I belive two others in the process. An officer with a shotgun then dropped his punk ass to the ground. Dime and one of the guys lives were taken that night.... that's all i know!
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Im a fan of Dime, but like others (Kurt Cobain), his death made him seem better than he was.
oh, okay. man that sucks.
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
very true (tjm) but recently i've been listening to kurt and he is an amazing musician, not half as over-rated as i originally thought he was.
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
actually there were like 4 or 5 people murdered in total, and one of them was Jeff "Mayhem" Thomson...man he was cool...but in dimevision...that was a little disturbing...anywho yeah, disgruntled military man (Nathan Gale), couldnt get in, so he jumped the fence, made his way up to the stage, he came in through either the back or the side, and he then murdered the 4 or 5 people, then as he held one man with a gun pointed to the man's head, the police officer then came in and blew off nathan gale's head...not a very good story.