Alright, today i have read at least a dozen different theory related threads here. Realizing that although i understand many of the concepts, i still need more information about most topics. I wish i could read them all, but it is a big strain on my eyes to read so much on the computer. Therefore, i wish to go find some books on music theory. I would love some suggestions, along with a reason for the choices.
I would really appreciate if several UGers could give me advice (ei. Cas, bgc, krnr, Johnljones, redwing_suck, etc. ) as ive read many of their articles and understood that they do know quite a bit of theory.
So, help me pick out some books to read and learn from useful resources.

thanx in advance
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will be at peace" -Hendrix
Why are you afraid? What can the world do to you? People can laugh at you, it will do them good-laughter is always a medicine, healthful.
Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy GX
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Ibanez RG5ERX1
Fender MIM Telecaster
Fender Acoustic
Fender Supersonic Combo
Boss TU-2 / CS-3 / DD-20 / Vox Satchurator / Hardwire CR-7 / Vox Big Bad Wah / ISP Decimator G-String
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
You could always print any of the articles/ebooks
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!