Whos your fav?

Everybody around here is all Dane Cook
But I must say Mike Birbiglia for some reason is my favorite...

Discuss
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
Zach Galifanakis (sp?), Mitch Hedberg, Demetri Martin, Richard Pryor, Lewis Black, Dave Chapelle, Adam Fererra, many more I can't think of...
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Demetri Martin as of right now...
Quote by Vornik
Wow you just made us all look retarded for not suggesting that...

Quote by Doppleganger
Dude,

I can use Google.
Quote by casualty01
13 yr olds should not attempt to make "points". Especially with their heads firmly lodged up their fucking ass.
Lewis Black FTW
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Jim G, or Mitch H. both named above
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Jim gaffigan.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
chistopher titus, ralphie may, dimitri martin, jim gaffigan, im just naming people from comedy central i thought were funny lol
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Mitch Hedberg, Jim Gaffigan, Bill COsby just because he gets angry at nothing and talks funny(for an example of this listen to choclate cake for breakfast. its so stupid its funny)
Sam Kinison, though he died awhile back, he still remains one of the best IMO.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Dave Chappelle and Ralphie May are the only ones that make me laugh out loud, even when I'm alone. And yes, DC is pure genius.
American Comedians? Jerry Seinfeld would have to be the worlds best comedian IMO. He doesn't use vulgarity, and his stuff is totally fresh and original.
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Zach Galifianakis is the best...along with Jim Gaffigan, Demetri Martin, Brian Posehn, Morgan Murphy, Lewis Black, Denis Leary, Todd Glass, Ted Alexandro, Patton Oswalt, and Mike Birbiglia
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Sorry, but Patton Oswalt sucks so much ass its not even funny. His voice is annoying and there is nothing even mildly amusing about him.
brian regan. he matches my sense of humor absolutely perfectly, everything he says im crying im laughing so hard. even if its not a joke
carl barron... one of the greatest aussie comedians... him and kevin bloody wilson...
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
right now it's Jeff Dunham...not only are the puppets funny as hell, but he can improv material with them...simply amazing...
Mitch Hedburg.. IMO.. greastest comedian EVA... (R.I.P.)
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
No one even mentions Bill Hicks? The man was a God!

At the moment Brian Posehn's CD is my favorite. Me and my friends have been quoting that non stop.
Tony Martin
Rob Sitch
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
So many, but probably George Carlin, Mitch Hedberg, Dave Chappelle, Bill Hicks, Richard Pryor & Jeffrey Ross because he f*cking destroys people...

Oh yeah, Roseanna Barr & Carrot Top.... JKJK
Last edited by benenov at Jan 8, 2007,
Micheal Ian Black (youtube his poems!) and Dave Chappelle
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
Mitch Hedberg
The Amazing Johnathan
Lots of random comics whom I have seen on TV and around the web whose names I cannot recall.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
Christopher Titus is underrated.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power