So, does anybody else here enjoy writing? I've been writing novels and such since I coudl write. Its soooo much fun, I do this above playing guitar.
i read alot and i enjoy writing songs
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I love writing. I've been writing short stories pretty much since I had the ability to form words on paper, and I've been writing lyrics and poems in one form or another since I was 13. I had one of my dreams be realized a couple years ago, when one of my stories was published. I'm currently working on another that I'm hoping to have published next year.

Writing's an awesome hobby. Anyone with a gift for it should nurture that gift and use it as much as they can.
Quote by rocktolive
One time, I swear my PB&J sandwich talked to me... maybe it was food poisoning?
I write stories then print it cuz the people on my bus always want to read what I got, thats what keeps me writing a lot of the time.
I'm hammering out a Sci-fi idea right now, big trilogy and all that.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I started writing stories when I was a little kid but lacked the attention span and ideas to develope any further then 20-30 pages. When I hit 12 I started to attempt "lyrics" (horrible) but I found it to my liking and was writing poems and lyrics nonstop til about 14 where I hit a writers slump. Around my 15th birthday I started picking up lyrics and poems again along with short stories. Ended up having to write short stories and reports in this one class I took. The first report we did the teacher was so impressed by my writing that she still uses that report as her example one for kids taking that class now. She still tells me that I'm one of the best writers she's seen through our school.

Wow, i just wrote a long paragraph of me bragging but I'm proud of that Expecially since I've never considered myself that great of a writer and because I know that I have a long ways to go compared to some of the people I write with on Nation States

Edit: Also there is this one thing I want to join next year. It's a writing competetion or something where you goal is to write a 50,000 word novel in a month. I can't remember what it's called but I was wondering if any of you guys know about it or have participated in it? I'll see if I can find the link tomorrow or something.
its called nanowrimo
national novel writing month.... coolest acronym ever!
though its technically a novella, a novel is 80,000 words